Chapter 42 - Nobody

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. Buttttt, here it is! Is it just me, or do you guys also hate the new update?!

"No one compares, could ever begin to love me like you do. And I wouldn't want them to"

Song: Nobody
Artist: Selena Gomez

"Come on, babe. We've been together for so long now. It's about time." I look in the blue eyes of Asher, only seeing lust and desperation. I didn't know if I was ready to take this step in our relationship. I mean, we haven't been together for that long... Is it really what I want? To finally sleep with him?

"Ash..." I sign, wrapping my arms around his waist and hiding my face in his neck.

"Don't you love me enough? I'm not your step-dad, I'll look after you." He rubs up and down my back softly, giving me a kiss on top of my head.

"I know your not, Ash. It has nothing to do with that." I say looking up into his eyes.

"Then what is it?" He asks frustratedly, letting go of me and walking over to the bedroom window.

I was living with him for about a few weeks now. I don't want to go back to the house where my stepdad is. I don't want to potentially be stuck in that position again.

It wasn't that I didn't want to sleep with Asher. I did want to. But I was just scared. I'm scared he'll think differently of me, or won't be satisfied enough. But my main reason, I didn't know if I was ready. My need to have sex with him wasn't that big in comparison to my readiness to sleep with someone again. To be vulnerable. I can't help but blame my insecurities on my stepdad. What he did is unforgiving.

"I love you so much. Just please respect me when I say I'm not ready yet." I say to him. He looks down at me, and his eyes suddenly turn angry. He takes me by the shoulders and pushes me back onto the bed.

"Asher?" I ask with a shaky voice. He is at the foot of the bed, shaking his head while looking at me.

"I gave you everything. I gave you a home, my love and trust. What more do you want?" He asks angrily, pulling me by my feet a little bit towards him. He then climbs on the bed and hovers above me.

"I just want your love." I whimper back at him.

"Bullshit!" He growls and gives me an unexpected slap across my face. Tears immediately sprang to my eyes at the impact and my hand goes up to my throbbing cheek. "If you loved me, you would give me what I want."

I didn't know what to say or do. If I say something, it only makes him angrier. I don't know how to get out of this situation. I don't know how to get him to calm down.

"If you don't want to give it to me willingly, then I'll just take it." He growls in my ear and rips my shirt off me. I tried to fight him off, but that only result in him slapping me again.

"Asher. Please don't do this!" I beg him as he starts to take my pants off.

"You don't get to have a say anymore." Suddenly he picks me up from the bed and throws me across the room. My body collapsed in the floor mirror, making glass shatter everywhere. Even a few cut through my body.

I look up at him from my position on the ground. This wasn't the man I came to love and adore. The Asher I knew would respect me and my decisions. I have no idea who this man is.

He walks back over to me, I try to get away, but my body only collapses with the wall behind me. He came down to my level, gives me another slap, and looks at me with so much hate before whispering words.