Chapter 19 - Heartbeat

"I don't know where we're going. I don't know who we are."

Song: Heartbeat
Artist: Enrique Iglesias ft Nicole Scherzinger.

(Important A/N at the end of the chapter)

Haley's question has been on my mind the whole plane ride. I couldn't seem to shut my mind off for a few seconds just to get some sleep because as soon as my eyes close, I picture Haley asking me that question over and over again.

I'm sure she is going to ask me this question again as I didn't give her an answer but what do I answer? Harry and I don't exactly have a relationship but we act like we have one. I can understand that this is confusing for her. If Harry didn't want to take our relationship to the next level then we had to be more careful around Haley. But it's too late for that now.

We got to London about an hour ago. It's bloody cold here. I miss New York already. The only good thing is the hotel. It's beautiful. The Berkeley Hotel is amazing, something I've never seen before. Very luxurious and modern.

Well, what do you expect from a multi-billionaire CEO? Only the best.

"We'll be sharing a suite. Haley will have her bed." Harry says coming to me and Haley waiting for him in the lobby. Haley is busy playing a game on my phone, I tried to keep her distracted so she won't ask me that same question again.

I look up at Harry and gave him an uneasy look. It's nothing new for us to sleep in the same bed but I'm just scared what Haley is going to say. I don't want to confuse her even more.

"Don't you think it will be better if I had my own room?" I ask. It's not because I don't want to share with Harry, believe me, I do, I'm just thinking about Haley now.

Harry looks at me with a confused look, eyebrows furrowing over his eyes. "What? Why?" He asks confused.

I try to think of something to say. I know I need to talk to him about Haley but he is already so stressed up about this trip in general, I don't want to add more stress to his plate.

"Um.. you know. So the businessmen don't suspect anything." I try to say but the look Harry gives me I knew he didn't buy into that excuse.

"They don't follow me back to the hotel, Janelle. This is business, not some party. Now, stop complaining and come." He says in his powerful CEO voice making a shiver run down my spine. I only nod my head and follow him to the elevator. Guess I need to tell him my reason soon.

There was tension in the elevator up to our room. I know Harry is confused about why I don't want to sleep in the same suite but can he blame me? What am I supposed to do about his daughter?

Making a mental note to speak to Harry about the matter tonight, the elevator's doors open greeting me with a long hallway. Harry starts walking with Haley hot on his heels down the hallway to the last door on the left. He swipes the key card and opens the door walking right in.

I let Haley walk in first, making sure she is safe before I walk in myself. I turn around to close the door and when I turn back to face the room, I'm left speechless. Completely speechless.

The room before me is beautiful. It looks like a room coming out of a magazine. Modern furniture in the suite, greyish walls with pinkish curtains. Truly a beautiful room.

 Truly a beautiful room