8| Outing

KARINA

INSTAGRAM

▪︎▪︎▪︎ likes | ▪︎▪︎▪︎ comments

karinadelgado_ buen día🌞

comments...

christopherbvelezm bella😍
*karinadelgado_ liked this comment!

jaimelorentelo can't wait for you to get on set!

vio.rivera bestie!
|karinadelgado_ besties!💃
|nataliaberganzaa what bout me😤
|karinadelgado_ i hv enough love and space for both, relájate

zabdieldejesus esos ojos azules😍
|karinadelgado_ 😛

clarapablo cutie!

sebastian.delgado 👸

I smiled at the comments. I liked the comment my stepbrother left on my post and set my phone down, touching up my makeup a little bit when my phone dinged.

new message from zabdiel😛 !

zabdiel😛
⇲ nena you ready?

yep, heading out of my
room now !⇱

I locked my phone and kept it in my sling bag. I put the bag onto my right shoulder. "Nat! I'm heading out!" I yelled to Natalia who just entered the bathroom a minute ago.

"Alright!" I heard her yell back and I headed out. Just as I closed the door I saw a familiar tall figure with blonde hair approaching me.

"All set?" Zabdiel asked when he stopped where I stood and I nodded. We headed into the elevator together. "So where we headin?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"We'll get food first for sure," he said with a chuckle and I let out a long groan. "Please, I'm starving!" I whined and he laughed.

We got into a cab and drove to a cafe nearby. We sat at a table for two and ordered some food.

"Nena, how many boyfriends have you had?" Zabdiel asked and I laughed. "Well, two," I responded.

"What was the reason of your breakups?" he asked again. "One said he lost feelings and another one cheated," I shrugged.

"What? They're stupid," Zabdiel said and I laughed. After we ate we just randomly walked around.

We took pictures of each other for Instagram and overall it was fun. It was getting kinda late so we headed back to the hotel.

Zabdiel walked me to my door again, as usual. "I had fun today, thanks Zab," I said to him with a smile. "De nada," he shrugged, smiling as his dimples popped out.

CHRISTOPHER

I took a turn and was about to head to my hotel room but stopped and hid in a corner when I saw Zabdiel walk Karina to her door.

"I had fun today, thanks Zab," she said to him. "De nada," I heard Zabdiel respond. It was quiet for a while, and when I peeked my head Zabdiel was leaning in.

I clenched my jaw and walked away.

KARINA

Zabdiel leaned in and I panicked internally. Just as he was about to kiss me I put my hand to his chest, stopping him. I chuckled, nervously.

"I- sorry," I mumbled. "It's fine," he shrugged. "Rina, I like you. More than a friend," he said looking into my eyes. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Zab pero, I don't think me and you could go that direction. I only see you as a friend. But I hope we're still chill after all this," I said to him honestly. He looked hurt and I felt bad but he nodded.

"It's okay. We can't force feelings," he said, smiling softly. He opened his arms for me and I went in for the hug.

We pulled away from the hug and I turned around, entering my hotel room

We pulled away from the hug and I turned around, entering my hotel room. "Goodnight, Zab, thanks for today," I said before closing the door.

He nearly kissed me. They were right. He has feelings for me, but I don't feel the same. Let's hope there's no awkwardness tomorrow.

"Girl, what's up with you?" I heard Natalia asked me as I walked inside. I saw Violetta sitting with her on the bed as they watched a movie while eating some snacks.

I huffed and took my heels and jacket off. "Today was fun, but what happened outside that door," I said, pointing to the hotel door, "was crazy."

"Spill," Violetta said as she sat up properly and folded her legs. I chuckled. No wonder she fits well with Erick, they both love the tea.

I sat down on my bed and told them everything, including the rejection. "Girl- the Zabdiel De Jesús was gonna kiss you. And you dead straight rejected the man?" Natalia questioned.

I nodded. "We can't force feelings, Nat. Plus even if I did accept him, I'd be leading him on. He'd think I actually have feelings for him when really I don't," I explained and the girls nodded.

"At least you spared him from a bigger heartbreak," Violetta said, shrugging. "I'm just gonna quickly take a hot shower," I said and the girls nodded.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

hi! new update hihi but it was kinda wack since i didn't know what to do for their lil outing

poor zabdi got rejected 🥺🤧

but maybe now natalia can start bein real with zabdiel👀

hope u guys liked this chapter lmao