7| Ambassador

OMNISCIENT

They were all ready to walk the carpet, they as in Karina, Natalia, Violetta, CNCO and Tini, Richard's girlfriend. Karina was first to walk down the carpet and she saw an old friend who was also an ambassador for Bvlgari.

"Úrsula!" Karina called out and the girl turned around, squealing immediately. Úrsula Corberó, an actress and also long time friend of Karina, quickly made her way to the brunette.

"Oh my God!!" she squealed as she gave Karina a hug. "It's been so long," Karina said and Úrsula nodded. They chatted for a bit before posing for the cameras.

They parted ways after and Karina joined the others, finally getting a chance to actually be introduced to Tini

They parted ways after and Karina joined the others, finally getting a chance to actually be introduced to Tini. "Hi," she greeted the girl who quickly greeted her back nicely.

"You're the one designing their fits right? Girl, I love your work," Tini said to Karina causing her to squeal. "You have no idea how much I love your music, I might just fangirl right now," Karina laughed and so did Tini.

 "You have no idea how much I love your music, I might just fangirl right now," Karina laughed and so did Tini

Throughout the whole event, Zabdiel stayed by Karina's side

Throughout the whole event, Zabdiel stayed by Karina's side. To her it was just a friendly gesture, but to him it was more than that.

ZABDIEL

The event was over and we were heading back to the hotel in a limo that was booked for us. Me, Karina, Richard, Tini and Natalia were in the same limo while Joel, Christopher, Erick, Violetta, Clara and Ali were in a separate one.

Karina was next to me and she looked super drained. It was gonna be a long ride back to the hotel and she'd probably fall asleep in a bit.

"If you want you can lean on me," I whispered to her and her eyes blinked rapidly, as if she was trying to stay awake and I chuckled. I patted my shoulder and she rested her head on it, falling asleep within seconds.

I watched as she slept peacefully on my shoulder. I brushed little strands of hair out of her face and tucked them behind her ear.

"Te gusta ella no?" Tini whispered since she was next to me. I shrugged. "No sé si a ella también le gusto," I whispered to her. "Try asking her out, maybe tomorrow you guys could hangout or something," she suggested.

I thought about it for a while and it was a great idea. "Yeah, maybe we could roam around a bit," I said nodding to Tini who winked at me. 

~~~~

I'm walking Karina to her door and I decided to just ask her about Tini's suggestion. "Hey uh," I called for her nervously and we here already a few doors away from her room. She hummed in response and turned to look at me.

"You know since we don't have anything to do tomorrow and all, do you maybe wanna hangout with me?" I asked her. She laughed a little. "Alright, sure pero as friends, right?" she asked looking at me.

My smile fell a little but I quickly played it off and smiled again, nodding. "If that's what you want, nena," I said to her and she nodded.

"Vale, we're here," she said as we stood outside her door. "I'll see you tomorrow," I smiled at her and she returned the favour.

"Goodnight, Zab," she said, giving me a warm smile and I couldn't help but smile more. "Goodnight, nena," and with that I walked back to my room, a smile plastered on my face.

RICHARD

"I can definitely sleep well tonight," I said as I crashed onto the bed next to Tini, wrapping my arms around her. She giggled.

"I missed your goofy ass," she said and pinched my nose. "Also, Adrian misses Chris," Tini informed me. "I know, he'd call whenever he can and that's almost everyday just to check up on how his lil boy's doing, which reminds me of Aaliyah," I said and took my phone from the nightstand.

I decided to facetime Yocelyn to see Aaliyah. "Aye wassup! Hi Tini!" Yocelyn greeted both me and Tini as her face popped onto the screen. "Nothing much, what about you?" I responded on behalf of both of us.

"Same, just the same old things. Anyways, is Aaliyah there?" I asked and she nodded. "Aaliyah! Papi's here," she called for her and we heard squeals causing me to smile.

"Hi papi! Hi Tini!" she squealed. "Hi, baby," Tini laughed as he saw the little girl through the screen. "When are you two gonna come see me?" my daughter asked and pouted.

"Ay, baby, once I'm back in Miami I'll come get ya alright?" I said to her and she nodded. "Is Tini gonna be there too?" she asked and I turned to my girlfriend who smiled.

"Sí, mi amor, I'll be there," she responded and my little girl squealed. It was getting quite late so me and Tini ended the facetime before getting into bed.

She snuggled into my chest as I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her securely. It feels nice to sleep with her in my arms after all the touring and work that caused us to be apart.

 It feels nice to sleep with her in my arms after all the touring and work that caused us to be apart

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

bitter truth for zabdiel and cute ass richarini fluff🥺

reggaeton lento ft little mix is playing while i'm writing this and i'm vibin

what do y'all think will happen at this little outing karina and zabdiel are gonna go on👀