15| Discoveries

KARINA

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped strongly around my waist. I looked down and noticed the tattoos as memories of last night hit me.

"Buen día," I heard his raspy voice say into my ear. "Hm," was all I responded as I turned over on my back, rubbing my eyes.

"When's your flight?" he asked. "This afternoon," I responded. "Well then, lemme shower then I'll help you pack," he told me while stretching.

"Okay," I mumbled and rolled over, laying on my belly. He chuckled. He got up and held his phone up. "Your nip is out, I don't need that slipping in the picture," he pouted and I laughed, covering it by laying on it.

He snapped a picture and forwarded it to me.

Christopher headed into the bathroom to take a shower

Christopher headed into the bathroom to take a shower. I got up and slipped into a bathrobe before heading to the nightstand.

That was when I saw a picture of a toddler peaking through his wallet.

I picked it up and looked at the kid. Seems about Aaliyah's age, and looks a lot like Christopher.

"You good nena?" his voice asked from the bathroom door. I turned around, still holding the picture in my hand.

"This fell out of your wallet. Who is it?" I asked him. A smile formed on his lips when he noticed the picture.

"That's my son," he responded. My eyes went wide. "You have a girlfriend?" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"If I did, last night wouldn't have happened," he said to me. "Me and his mother broke up somewhere after Tini and Richard made up. She's engaged now," he explained.

I made an 'o' expression with my mouth and nodded. "What's his name?" I asked. "Adrian," he responded.

"He's turning 4 in a few months," he added. I smiled at the picture. "He's cute," I said. "Like me," Christopher said with a wink and I scoffed.

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes. He laughed. I walked past him into the bathroom and took a shower.

OMNISCIENT

Everyone was at the airport, the boys, their managers and Natalia were heading to the next tour stop, while Karina was heading back to Miami.

"See you soon, hermosa," Christopher said as he gave Karina a side hug and kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Have a safe flight," Joel wished her as they hugged. "You guys too," she responded and went on to hug the others.

After their little goodbyes, Karina boarded her plane, ready to get back into the office once she lands.

~~~~

Karina managed to drop her stuff off at her house before having to head straight for the office since Guzman wanted to meet her.

"Hola hermano, how was your trip?" she asked as she hugged her brother. "Bien, and yours?" he asked. "It was great," she responded with a smile.

"I need to talk to you about something, come sit," Guzman said as he pulled his sister and sat her down on the chair as he sat across from her.

"What is it?" she asked as she put her bag behind her on the chair.

"It's about Sebas. I kicked him out of the company," he said and Karina's eyes widened. "You did what? Why?" she questioned.

"He was taking money from the company and told me it was to cover certain things we needed, and of course I trusted him," he started off.

"But recently I found out he's not only keeping the company's profit in his pockets, he's also been selling our designs to other companies. Which was how a lot of our new recent designs that we haven't even released was stolen," Guzman explained to his sister.

Karina sat back into the chair, lost in thought. "But why would he do that?" she asked. Guzman sighed, shrugging.

"He's probably mad because most of mama and papa's properties are flowing to us," he concluded.

"But our mother built this company and papa only helped. And he isn't even related to papa nor mama by blood. Papa only married his mother when we were grown," Karina said and Guzman nodded.

"Well, atleast we found out early so we can start fixing the mess he made," Guzman said and Karina nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna be in my room," Karina said as she stood him. Her brother nodded and she left to her room.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

karina now knows about adrian and you guys now know that melanie is engaged ;)

so, sebas is a rat.

u guys think he's gon stir some drama around soon? 👀

drama's gon start comin thru soon i'm warning y'all