2| Latina Spice

KARINA

I got out of my car and went to the passenger's seat to get my folder with all of the things I'll need for today's meeting. I sling my sling bag onto my shoulder and carried my folder and sketchbook in my other hand.

I inhaled deeply before entering the building. The people working here were friendly, greeting everyone a good morning including me and I smiled, greeting them back.

I pressed the elevator button and watched as the numbers decreased to ground floor. Once the doors opened and I stepped inside, watching it close again.

The numbers started increasing and so did my heartbeat. I was taking deep breaths and I was getting even more nervous to head to the meeting. I checked my watch and I'm quite on time.

I walked out of the elevator as it opened and walked towards the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Karina Degaldo. I'm here for the meeting to be CNCO's new stylist, where should I go?" I asked politely and the lady smiled at me.

"Hello, just give me a minute to call their manager," she informed me and I nodded, mumbling a quick thank you.

"She should be here in a bit," she said and I nodded, smiling. "Ms. Degaldo?" I heard a lady call for me and I turned around, smiling.

"That's me," I said. "I'm Clara, CNCO's manager. Right this way, the boys are already waiting for you," she said to me and I followed her to the private room.

"Chicos!" she called when she opened the door and I heard the room quiet down a bit. "Ms. Degaldo is here," she said and I walked in behind her.

"Just call me Karina. There's no need to be too formal," I said, sending a smile her way and she nodded. She let me sit next to her and next to the redheaded Richard Camacho.

"Hola!" the member with green eyes, Erick greeted me. "Hola," I greeted back with a smile. "Where are you from? And how old are you? Tell us about youself," Joel, the Mexican of the group asked her.

"Well, there's not much to tell actually. I was born in Seville, Spain and I am 22 years old. I was brought up in California then we moved here three years ago. Spanish isn't my first language therefore I'm not so fluent in it but I can speak it whenever I need to," I explained to them and they nodded.

"And she got blue eyes," Zabdiel pointed out, a small smirk visible on his face and I chuckled. "Got it from mi madre," I shrugged.

"Yeah okay and your designs?" Christopher cut straight to chase. He doesn't exactly looks like he likes me and that made me nervous. "Well," I started taking the papers I had prepared yesterday and set them all on the table.

The boys and Clara leaned forward to see the designs. "Yo this is fresh," Richard said, nodding his head as he turned to look at me and flashed a smile at me which I returned.

"I did my research, searched up everything you boys have worn before and studied your style and I came up with these. If there's anything you guys would like to change or whatever you can just tell me," I said to them and they nodded.

"This is actually so cool, I love this," Joel complimented my designs and the others agreed. Christopher on the other hand, stayed shut. "Chris, what do you think?" Clara asked him and I shifted in my seat. "They're alright," he shrugged and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Is there anything any of you would like to add or something you'd want me to fix?" I asked them and they all looked at each other and shook their heads

"Is there anything any of you would like to add or something you'd want me to fix?" I asked them and they all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Bien," I said, nodding.

CHRISTOPHER

I watched as Zabdiel kept sending looks her way, checking her out. I rolled my eyes. This girl seemed different. She seemed like a tough nut to crack.

Let's see who's gonna get to this chica first.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

hiyaaa second chapter, no other characters for now but don't worry, soon ;)

it won't be a daily update on this one for now but i decided to just put this out for y'all :)