29| Todo Cambió

OMNISCIENT

CNCO are having a show in Seville, Spain and Karina was excited to be in her hometown. Little did she know this show in her hometown would be life changing.

"Are you ready?" Richard asked as he walked side by side with Christopher. "What if she says no? I'm doing this in front of a whole stadium filled with cncowners imagine if she says no," the Ecuadorian rambled.

"Hey, she's pregnant with your child. You guys are starting a family together. Why would she say no to living with you for the rest of her life?" Richard tried to convince him. "It'll be fine bro," he added, throwing his arm around his friend's shoulder.

The two were downstairs in the lobby, waiting for Clara and Ali while everyone else were in their rooms.

"Hey!" Ali called out as she and Clara approached the boys. "Everything's ready. The videos and stuff, everything," Clara informed the two.

"Okay good. The ring's with me, I think we're all set for tonight," Christopher said to them. "Can we see the ring?" Ali asked, playing innocent.

Christopher scoffed but pulled a small heart-shaped out of his pocket and opened it, revealing a beautiful silver diamond ring.

"She's gonna love it," Clara said excitedly. "I hope so," Christopher sighed nervously as he kept the box in his pocket.

They all headed back to their rooms to not make it suspicious or have Karina suspecting anything.

~~~~

"Sevilla cómo te sientes?!" Zabdiel hyped up the crowd that just went crazier than it already was.

It was time. So Zabdiel nodded at Joel to continue.

"Okay so, tonight things are gonna be different. Tonight's show is special for some of us," Joel said looking at Christopher who smiled. "So I think I'm just gonna stop rambling and let them play the video," with that the boys ran backstage for the first few minutes of the video.

"What's happening?" Karina asked as she held Violetta's arm. The girls were all in the front row, well in front of the front row since they're 'special'.

"I have no idea," Violetta let out, shaking her head as they watched the video. The only people who knew about the plan were the boys, Clara, Ali and some of the crew who were helping them.

The video playing was a compilation of clips of Christopher and Karina. There were videos from their dates, times when they were out with their friends and they took videos of them, some random clips fans took that they found online and even some snapchat videos that the two took together.

The music playing in the background was 'Primera Cita', which basically describes the couple.

Words showed up on the screen, with more clips of them in the background.

Primera cita ya me enamoré de ti

Having you by my side, I feel like the luckiest man in the planet.

Karina Delgado is a nice name, but honestly I prefer Karina Velez.

At this point Karina had her hands covering her mouth. "It's happening!" Natalia squealed.

Christopher got onto the middle of the stage and the crowd went crazy. "Mi amor," he said, his hand pointed to the girl that was right in front of the stage.

He dropped on one knee and opened a small box. Karina covered her face, about to burst into tears. "Will you marry me?" he asked, smiling from ear to ear.

Violetta and Natalia pushed the girl onto the stage and she walked up to her boyfriend, nodding. "Yes, I will!" she squealed jumping lightly.

Christopher jumped onto his feet and hugged the girl tightly. "Te quiero," she mumbled against his chest. "Yo también," he responded softly.

They pulled away and he slipped the ring onto her ring finger. "It's beautiful," she said softly before looking up at him. He connected their lips into a sweet kiss.

That night, everything changed for them.

the end

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

this is shit lol

sorry for disappearing on y'all but hey! here's the ending :D sorry if it's wack

anyways i just wanna say, thank u so much for all the love and support on this book, thanks for 2K too lol hihi

so yeah bubye i love u all so much, stay safe ! 🥰❤

𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 (.cv)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara