Chapter Twenty Nine...

Chapter twenty nine...

*Alexis's POV*

I took a step back as he took a step forward; He closed the door behind him, effective locking all three of us in the office.

"W- what are you doing here?" I stuttered. "You're dead. I saw you die."

"Oh really? Oh my god I would have never known. Thanks Alexis, you're so smart." He spoke sarcastically. I wanted to cry.

"It was a ploy, you really think I'd die that easy. No, I have unfinished business."

"Unfinished business?" I repeated, "Yes, involving him."

I scowled, "We trusted you, I trusted you,"

"No offense Alexis, but you mean nothing to me, you'd be collateral damage if it were up to me, but Asher wants you alive, so here you are." He confessed, as he walked around me to stand beside my other captive.

"Well I mean you could have put that in a nicer way, but you're right all the same Luca, Alexis is only alive because of me." He turned to face me, "You'll do well to remember that."

"Don't even waste your breath Asher, I don't want to hear the sound of your voice, but you!" I glared at Luca, "How does it feel to be a fake lying bitch." I asked, "Hiding behind a fake death for months? Hiding from Holly?" I laughed sarcastically. "I bet that's why you did it right? Too scared to be a father? How pathetic. And to think we mourned you." I spat. He took a step forward, anger blazing in his eyes, but Asher grabbed his arm before he could reach me. "Stop." He ordered quietly.

"Oh look, your owner tightened his leash; better listen to him you fucking dog." I laughed.

"You know, you may be the biological father, but you'll never be the kids Dad. I'd say ill make sure of it, but you already did that yourself." I laughed bitterly. "So let's get this over with, Kill me or let me go, because I don't want to see either of your faces any longer." I walked around them both and perched on the desk, fording my arms across my chest. "I mean that's why I'm here right? Asher's just going to let me go if you don't kill me?" I told Luca, "And Luca's just going to kill me if you let me go?" I told Asher.

"So? Are you going to let your lap dog decide? Or should I decide for you both?" 

I slid my phone out of my back pocket and speed dialled holly's number. I continued talking loudly, riling them up so my voice would drown out holly's when she answered.

"What a laugh, I can't wait to tell Dom about how much of a bitch his brother was." I spoke, resulting in Luca growling angrily.

"Oh look Asher, your dog is growling, throw him a bone why don't you."

*HOLLY'S POV*

I looked down at my phone.

Alexis was calling.

"Hello? How'd the interview go?" I asked, wondering why she didn't just come out and talk to me in person.

"I'll KILL YOU!" I heard through the speaker. I jumped, that was a man's voice.

That was all I needed to hear to know something was wrong.

Climbing out of the car I ran inside, "I need to speak to Alexis! Its urgent, my waters are breaking." I yelled to the worker, "where is she?" I asked, clutching my stomach dramatically.

"She's uhh she's in the back but you can't go in the-" I cut him off, "I'll give birth on this damn floor if you try to stop me."

He sighed in submission. "Just go."

I walked quickly past the kitchen and down the short hallway, before slamming the door open.

I gasped.

"You bastard!"

"Holly?" Luca choked, "What are you doing here?"

"I think I should be asking the questions." I snapped, stepping forward. I caressed his face, before pulling my hand back and slapping him with as much force as I could muster.

"That's my girl!" Alexis cheered from across the room.

"You may be alive, but you're dead to me." I yelled. "Come on Alexis," I turned to Asher, "And you try and fucking stop us."

He held his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll see you at work then Alexis?"

"Oh you bet Asher, you'll see me kick you in the fucking head while holding a cup of coffee in each hand." She snapped before walking past him, grabbing my hand and walking out the door.

"Laters loser." She called to the worker as we left the building.