Chapter Nine...

CHAPTER NINE!

*Alexis's POV*

"Lex... Can we go see mum today?" Jake asked me as I made him pancakes on Monday morning.

"After school, we can get some flowers, so we can put some on her bedside table." I answered, turning and smiling at him, before turning back to the food I was cooking.

"Can we get two times flowers? Then we can go visit Dad after Mum!" He asked eagerly. I chuckled, "Sure Jakey, Sounds like a plan." I told him, as I flipped the now cooked pancakes onto two plates and put them on the counter, before getting the whipped cream bottle out of the fridge for Jake.

"Yay!" He yelled, as he climbed into his chair and grabbed the whipped cream, shook it up and squirted it all over his pancakes.

I laughed, as I turned off the elements and sat beside him before i started eating my pancakes.

"I'm done!" He cheered, as he hopped off his chair and put his plate in the sink, "Go brush your teeth," I told him as I finished my last pancake, then put it in the sink, before rinsing mine and Jakes plates.

"Kaaaay,"

I walked upstairs and into my room, opening my drawers I grabbed a sweater and some black skinny jeans, after slipping them on I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then I grabbed some eyeliner and put some on, before walking into Jakes bathroom to see he was just spitting out his toothpaste.

"You ready?" I asked him, He smiled at me with toothpaste on his chin, "Yes!" He said happily.

"You have toothpaste on your chin, here..." I said as I licked my thumb and rubbed off the toothpaste.

"EWWW GIRL COOTIES!" He yelled.

I scoffed, "Sisters don't have girl cooties, and we have the same cooties you dork."

He looked shocked, "We do?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Oh, okay." He said, back in his happy mood. I chuckled; he was so easy to please.

"Bye Jakee!" I said as he un-clipped his seatbelt and opened the door, preparing to walk into the school courtyard.

"Shhhh Lex, someone might hear you, and its embarrassing...!" He said, his cheeks had a slight tint of pink on them, I laughed at him, which he returned with a glare.

"I'm sorry, BYE JAKEEEY!" I yelled at him, causing parents to turn and see what all the yelling was about.

"Gosh, you would think I was the older one." He muttered before slamming the door and stalking into school.

He's Growing up so fast, *sigh*

"Hay gurl hay!" Lain greeted me, as I stepped out of my car, I smiled before saying, "Haay!"

We walked to our lockers, meeting Danny on the way, "Hey Lex," he said as he started walking with us.

"Hey Dan," I smiled at him.

"You seem happy," he commented, referring to the smile plastered on my face.

"jake and I are going to visit mum and dad after school." I told him happily as I opened my locker, grabbing my timetable to see what subject I had first.

Maths...

Well there goes my happy mood.

"That's great! I hope it goes well," he said.

"Well Jake misses them, it will be good for him to see mum again, he understands so much, the other day, he asked, 'if mum doesn't waked up, can I call you mum, so I don't feel like I'm missing out?' I was so shocked, I had no idea what to say, then he told me I could sleep on it and tell him my decision when I'm ready..." I said sadly, "He's only bloody five! What five year old do you know who says that to their sister!?" I whisper yelled at him.