Chapter Six...

CHAPTER SIX

*Stranger's POV*

I watched her from afar as she gazed up at my best mates, the twins were grinning at her, while Carlo has a slight smirk on his face.

To say she looked shocked would be an understatement...

She looked terrified.

I kind of felt a little bad for sending them over there like that when I could see she was upset. I wanted to go over there myself and wrap her in my arms so she would never hurt again.

But I can't.

Why, you ask?

One, because it would blow my cover.

Two, because I'm already suspended so I'm not allowed in school until next week.

And Three, I don't want to freak her out even more; She's already got enough to worry about.

Yes, I've realized I've probably already freaked her out, but I just wanted to know her.

Maybe my way about it was to blunt...

"Bro, you made yourself sound like a fucking stalker..." Luca laughed at me.

"Fuck, I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Nah Bro I'm just telepathic, what the fuck do you think?" He stared at me.

I looked down and mumbled something incoherent.

"What Bro?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." he laughed.

I scoffed. "Remember your living at my house, I could easily send you back to Italy,"

He looked at me blankly. "You wouldn't do that; you love me to much..."

I laughed at him.

I couldn't think of a good reply because he was right...

Luca and I are really close, we all are, but Me and Luca have known each other for years. We're not as close as me and Carlo cause we grew up together, but pretty close to it.

The thing with Luca is he doesn't like talking to anyone other than Me, Carlo and the Twins; the only other time he will talk is when my Mother and Father ask him a direct question.

But that's it, to everyone else he seems like a Big scary guy who if you try and talk to him, you risk him putting you in hospital.

But to me and the other guys, he's a fucking idiot.

"Do you think she likes me?" I asked him as I gazed at Alexis from outside the cafeteria Windows.

"Yes Man, I think she's just as obsessed with you as you are of her..." He replied.

"You think so?"

"No you fucking dumb arse! She's never met you in her fucking life, how could she like you?!"

Oh I never thought of that.

Then I realised something...

"Hey I'm not obsessed!"

He just stared at me with a 'Really?' Look on his face.

"Well then what would you call your 'Non-Obsession'?" He put air quotes around the 'Non'...

"I'm just- just curious, Yeah that's it! I'm curious!" I smiled at my victory.

"You tell yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night." The smile slipped off my face and I glared at him, before turning around and walking to my car.