Chapter Eight...

CHAPTER EIGHT

*Alexis's POV*

"Wh-What are you talking about?" He spluttered, plastering a questioning look on his face. "Don't act so innocent! I know it was you that started the rumour!" I glared at him again while closing my hands into fists, he looked down at them with a nervous look, thinking I was going to hit him, Instead I rested them on my hips in an attempt at looking scary.

"Busted..." I heard Falco whisper to Carlo, quite loudly I might add. Domenico turned and glared at him. "What?" Falco put his hands up in surrender.

Domenico turned back to me, "I have no idea what your talking about, I would never start a rumour," He stated, "personally I think you started the rumour and now your trying to take the attention away from yourself by blaming it on yours truly so no one suspects that it was actually you." He announced proudly. "You know Lex, if you had just came and asked me out I might have even said yes, you know just to make you feel good about yourself, you know, cause I'm such a good person." He said, before winking at me.

"Bullshit," Danny fake coughed.

"Don't flatter yourself." I scoffed. "Why would I want to be known as your girl? I'm not a damn object that can be claimed. I mean I'm flattered that you like me enough to start an immature rumour. But your obsession is getting slightly unnerving,"

"Ohh you just got burned..." Carlo whispered loudly, causing us to all burst into laughter when Dom's face turned pink.

Just then Lain put her bag on the table and pulled out five packets of marshmallows.

"Who wants to play Chubby Bunny?"

-8 minutes later-

"Juwwy wunny" I attempted to say chubby bunny with seven marshmallows in my mouth.

"Hubby gunny" Lain yelled through the marshmallows in her mouth.

"Jawey bunny," Carlo attempted to say it too.

I reached for another marshmallow and shoved it into the non existent gap in my mouth.

"Guwy munny!" I yelled.

Carlo grabbed the bag of marshmallows and reached in, pulling out 5 more and shoving them in his mouth.

We looked at him as he struggled to make them all fit in.

A few seconds later he started coughing...

A lot...

Lain was the first to jump into action, she slammed her hand down on his back, resulting in him getting a huge fright, but also spewing out all of the marshmallows along with some food and the lining from his stomach.

"Ewwwww!" We all yelled and jumped away from the vomit on the floor beside the table.

"What's going on here?" Someone yelled.

We all looked up at the same time; there stood the principal, along with the janitor.

Looking around I noticed the whole student body was silently staring at us as we sat guiltily.

"Carlo, go to the nurses office. Lain, you go with him. The rest of you, come with me..." She ordered, then turned around and walked towards the school doors.

So there we sat, Me, Domenico, Luca, Falco, Mirco and Danny. Sitting in front of the principal while she stared at us, watching our every move.

I wish I could say this was my first time being in the principal's office, but then I would be lying, and I don't like to lie...