Chapter Thirty Three...

*Alexis's POV*

"So when is the swap supposed to happen?" Lain asked, as we stood at the front door to my house, welcoming the party goers inside.
"I'm not sure," I told her, "but I'm sure they will make it known,"
"I need a drink," she mumbled, heading towards the kitchen.
"Get me something!" I called after her, knowing she would get one of the bottles that we had swapped earlier. I wasn't risking getting drunk, but I had to at least look like I was having a good time at my own birthday.

I was still standing at the door, when a dark SUV pulled up, it flashed its lights before slowly driving about twenty meters down the road, before stopping and turning off the car.

"Excuse me for a bit," I told the girl I was talking to, "Enjoy the party."

I stepped outside and walked towards the SUV.

"I see you made the right decision." The man mumbled through the driver's side window.

The back door opened, and Holly fell out, I gasped, leaning down to help her up.

Thankfully she seemed unharmed.

"Grab her." Someone mumbled, before a dark cloth was pulled over my head and I was grabbed from behind.

I tried to fight but it was no use, "Run Holly!" I yelled, before I was thrown into the back seat.

*Domenico's POV*

"Are you sure we should be here?" Carlo asked, as we walked across the street, towards Alexis's house.
"You heard Lain, somethings going down tonight." I told him, as I glanced around.
"She was so vague," He agreed, pulling out his phone to check the time.
"It's 10. You don't think we missed anything do you?" He asked.

"Nope, we're obviously right on time." I told him as I spotted Asher walking towards me.

"I don't suppose you've seen Alexis tonight?" He asked, as if he actually expected me to answer him.
"What are you doing here?" I growled, ignoring his question.
"Looking for Alexis, obviously." He deadpanned.

I glared at him, and he held my gaze, unwavering.

"Run Holly!" We heard Alexis yell from down the street, as she struggled in a masked man's arms.
Running towards them, I was vaguely aware of Asher and Carlo following, Carlo stopped when he reached Holly, who was running towards us, while Asher and I continued running after the moving vehicle to no avail.
"Carlo, tell the boys to follow that car, I have something I need to deal with." I told him, as I turned to Asher.

Asher held his hands up in surrender, "Oh no, by all means, give this situation your undivided attention."

"You're behind this!" I concluded, as I took a step towards him.

"Actually surprisingly you're wrong; I've been trying to prevent this from happening since Monday, but good guess." He told me.
"As if I'm going to believe you." I laughed, "You've done it before."

"Holly said the man that took her was one of Asher's" Carlo told me, before taking Holly inside.

When I turned back to Asher, he had an odd look on his face.

"I swear I'm not behind this, but I'm going to find out who is." He told me, before attempting to turn away.

Only for me to turn him back, while swinging a closed fist into his eye.
"You're not going anywhere."
"Try and fucking stop me." He spat, before all hell broke loose.

*Asher's POV*

Cleaning the blood off my knuckles, I walked towards my car, I had to give it to him, Domenico sure knew how to fight, unfortunately for him, he was too cocky.
As I neared closer, I noticed an envelope sitting on my windscreen, along with a rose and two different locks of hair...

My hands shook slightly as I opened the letter, leaving a red stain on the white parchment, I started reading.

Asher
Or should I say 'Boss'
You've gone soft,
we had plans, but you pushed them all to the side for puppy love,
Well, you don't have to worry about her after tonight.
Come to where this all started, alone, or both your girls die...

I could barely see as I climbed into my car, anger clouding my eyes, I threw the letter in the passenger's seat, and sped towards the school gym.

Only to be ambushed upon arrival...

[A/N] Please Vote, Comment and Share...