Bonus Chapter. 2

Mason's POV

This is Masons version of what happens after Becca breaks up with him and walks out of the house leaving him and his mom......

I stood frozen on the same spot Becca had left me in trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. She's gone. She's actually gone and she's not My Becca anymore. I went to open the door to stop her from leaving but my mom's voice stopped me.

"Don't you dare go after her Mason." She shouted at me.

I turned to face her so quick am surprised I didn't get a whiplash. I took long angry strides towards her and stood toe to toe with her towering over her. My mom was the most important woman in my life. But that was before I met Becca. She and I met in the most awkward if situations but right now she was woven into the very fibre of my existence. I loved my mom but Becca was my world now and I couldn't loose her.

"Why mom? Why?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because you are my baby boy and I know what's best for you. And that half naked tattooed girl is not good for you." She replied.

I wanted to lash out and scream at my mom but I held myself back. I couldn't do that to the woman who had raised me all on her own in a society where single mom's were frowned upon. My mom was the most understanding person out there with a golden heart. Am sure I could make her see reason. This was all just a huge misunderstanding. Am sure if I just sat down and explained everything to her she would understand why Becca was the best thing to ever happen to me.

I took her hands in mine and guided her to the seat "Sit down mom let's talk."

She nodded and sat down on the sofa and I sat next to her. I was pretending to be calm but deep down inside I was dying and all I wanted was to go after Becca but I couldn't do that. I had to deal with this situation with my mom first.

"First of all am so happy your here. I missed you. I didn't even know you were coming." I said giving her as much of a genuine smile as I could with all the pain in my heart as I pulled her in for a hug.

"I missed you too baby boy. I wanted it to be a surprise." She replied when we pulled apart and she patted my cheek lovingly.

My mom and I had been so close and I told her basically everything. I always missed her when she was outside the country but since I met Becca it had been easier to deal with her absence. Now she was here but Becca was gone. It's like I could only have one of them in my life. I refused to believe that though. My mom and the love of my life had to get along. They were both equally important to me but I would choose Becca over my mom in a heartbeat. Maybe she knew I would think that way and that's why she made the decision for me. She just gave me more reasons to love her. She was willing to sacrifice her happiness to save my relationship with my mom. She was just perfect.

"Mom why did you treat Becca like that?" I asked getting serious.

"Mason I thought we were over this. Your a big boy now. You can't throw tantrums over my absence and date such girls."She replied.

Then it clicked. When I was younger I went through a rebellious phase. My mom's foundation was just picking up so she was away a lot. I didn't like that so I tried anything to attract her attention. That included dating girls who my mother wouldn't approve of. It was a stupid thing to do because I just got hurt and used badly by the girls. Anyway long story short my mom and I talked and I eventually outgrew that phase.

But my mom had to understand that Becca was not like those girls. She was anything but. She was beautiful both inside and out. She had the biggest heart and at times she could be a savage but it only added to her personality which I loved about her. She loved me for me and not my money. She actually hated it when I spent money on her. Too bad though because I loved spoiling her.