Bonus Chapter. 1

My baby sister hates books but I forced her to read this one and she liked it but she said it left her hanging. So I decided to add this extra chapter and dedicate it to her.

Surprise! Surprise!

Masons POV

It was graduation day and I was very nervous and feeling frustrated. B should have been here a week ago in time for my graduation but her flight had been delayed due to bad weather and now she couldn't make it. I had talked to her earlier this morning and she was so sad she couldn't make it but I assured her it was okay and that it wasn't her fault. She had promised to make it up to me as soon as she got back and I told her I looked forward to it.

Four months away from her felt like forever. We had talked almost everyday but it still wasn't enough . I needed her here next to me cheering me on as I graduated.

Becca was the best thing to ever happen to me. She had turned my life upside down and I loved it. I loved that girl with every bit of my being and I thanked the heavens everyday for the day she came into my life. She was so beautiful with her light skin, brown eyes and that body. Oh man. It did things to me that I couldn't even explain. In my eyes she was a goddess and the most beautiful woman I have ever met. She said she didn't like her tattoos that much but I liked them. They added to her personality and made her unique.

I thought I had been in love before but I was so wrong. What I felt for B superseded what I had felt for all those other girls by far. She was all I could think about most of the time. Anytime I thought about the future, she was there. I wanted to wife her and one day she'd be the mother of my kids.

When we had broken up before she left it had been the worst experience of my life. She had completely cut me off and the worst thing was that I completely understood why she had broken up with me. I would have chosen her in a heartbeat over my mother but the relationship between my mother and I would have been ruined. B made that decision for me and broke up with me saving my mother's and I relationship but hurting us both in the process.

It had taken a whole month for my mom to come to her senses and finally realize that B was the one I wanted. I also understood why my mom had misjudged Becca. Seeing her tattoos had reminded her of the girls I used to date during my rebellious phase. Becca was different from those girls but my mom didn't know that and it had taken a lot of convincing to change her mind.

Now they were close and talked all the time. My mom had even visited her a few times in the UK but I couldn't due to my internship. I had been so tempted to say to hell with the internship and go see her but I knew B wouldn't like it. She would have been so mad so I decided to just be patient and wait for her.

Yet here I was on my graduation without the love of my life by my side. I played with the promise ring on my finger and I smiled. I didn't want her to go to the UK in fear that she'd find someone better and leave me but the day she gave me this ring assured me of her love. We were basically married without the whole wedding jist.

My friend seated next to me nudged me and I looked up to see they had began calling out the names of all those who had graduated with first class honors. Finally they called my name and I stood up to go stand in line with everyone else. People were clapping and cheering for everyone who was being called. When I got to the stage I heard someone shout and cheer my name louder than everyone else and I looked up to find the one face I would always recognize even in a crowd. A happy smile crept on to my lips. She was here.

Becca stood next to Lee both of them holding up a banner written in bold "Congratulations Mason". I was so happy I almost burst into tears but I quickly composed myself. I sent her a wink and she awarded me with a smile before she blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and hold it to my heart. She looked so beautiful dressed in a black short romper that had gold buttons on the side and her hair in a pony tail.