It's Yours

Hermione's POV

The week passed by, the week harder and busier than ever. I told myself no distractions, which was hard, because I had the biggest one living in my house. It was a grey friday morning when I got the grim news.

"What?!"

Draco barged through the door, forgetting at all that there is a doorknob.

"Ok," I replied. "Thank you."

"What's wrong," Draco asked. "That was Caleb's office in Paris. They said he hadn't shown to work all week. They think he's missing."

Draco, genuinely concerned. Rubbed his hands through his hair. "So what do you want to do?"

I paused, debating whether or not it was a good idea. "I think I've got to go to Paris."

*****
Ginny and Harry walked through the check-up line.

"Hermione!" Ginny ran up and hugged me with such a force I almost choked.

I smiled. "Whoa, Gin, slow down."

I almost didn't acknowledge the hand Draco lent out to Harry, and to my surprise, Harry accepted.

Harry walked over and gave me a hug. "You look happy," he said.

"I am," I replied.

"So," Ginny said, "how are we going to find Caleb?'

I shrugged. "I don't know. He did give me the address of the apartment we were supposed to live in, so I guess we should look there."

"I suggest an operation name!" Ginny suggested excitedly.

Draco put up a finger nonchalantly. "I suggest 'Operation Glasses.'"

I elbowed him. "We need to treat this seriously. A person is missing."

Harry smiled a bit. "I guess the Trio is back on."

His smile faded away and I knew what he was thinking. We were missing Ron. I could feel it. Despite what's happened, we were friends before anything else.

Before I could say anything, I saw the boy with the ginger hair walking towards us.

I looked at Ginny and she mouthed an 'I'm sorry' my way. Draco's fave fueled with anger, but I held his hand a squeezed it lightly.

Harry and I exchanged looks. "I didn't know you invited Ron," he said.

"I didn't."

Ron rolled his eyes. "Either way I'm here so I'm going."

Lightheartedly, Ginny broke the tension. "Operation Glasses is on!"

On the plane, I was seated between Draco and Ginny. Ginny was blabbering to me about life with Harry and Draco rolled his eyes at the non stopping talk while I lightly chuckled.

Ron and Harry were doing their own thing, a kind of tension going on, but they seemed to not speak about it.

When we got off the plane, Ginny turned to Draco. "I hope you hooked us up with a good place," she said.

Draco smirked. "Of course," he replied.

We apparated to a lonely part of the country, just outside of Paris. The hills were lush with greens and fields of lavender and other exotic flowers that made the sky pure with jealousy. In front of us laid a long road.

"No offense, Draco, but I don't see anything good at all," Ginny whined. "I don't mind the flowers, but this is kinda weird."

Draco swiftly walked to a giant rock. We walked over and he pointed to a small, almost invisible coin. "See that coin there? Touch it."

Harry and Ginny went first, then Ron, and then Draco and I. We were Portkeyed to an amazing mansion overlooking a vast lake.

"Wow," I gasped. "It's amazing!"

Harry held GInny as they took in the view. "Not bad at all," Ginny complimented.

Ron stood, arms crossed. "I've seen better."

Draco walked us down the road. "My mother had this house built as a haven for us when my father was deemed too dangerous to be around."

When we approached the house, what grabbed my attention the most was the light yellow walls and the light blue coloring. The door was laced with gold and a porch wrapped around the entire house. Yellow stairs led us to the door. When we got in, the amazing interior made us feel small. A tiny elf approached us.

"I'm Minnie," she said.

Draco smiled. "Take them to their rooms so they can get comfortable, Minnie," Draco ordered.

"Thank you," I said.

"Feel free to explore the house," Draco said, and pulled me aside. "I have something I want to show you."

I thanked Minnie for taking my bags before giving a tip, something I always did. Draco held my hand and led me down the cream colored halls. We walked through a hall that looked a lot like the Palace of Versailles Hall of Mirrors. The windows were reflected upon each other and made the glow with liveliness. The hall was ended by two doors connected. It was a beautiful brown and had glass to see through all over, but it was covered by black curtains.

Draco stood behind me and covered my eyes with his hands. "Don't open until I tell you to."

He left my side and opened the door, excitement building up inside of me. He held my hand and led me through the doors.

I could feel the sudden change of environment and smelled a mix of old books and parchment paper. I smiled, knowing where I was.

Draco walked behind me and leaned into my ears. "Open your eyes."

The second I did, I was greeted by the overwhelming beauty that stood in front of me. Shelves of books coveted the walls. There were gigantic, magnificent poles that held up a second story. There were mixes of colors everywhere. The poles were blue with yellow gold wrapped around in the shapes of vines all over it. In the far back right and left were two stairs that led to the second story, where there was a big gap in the middle of the second floor that showcased a skylight above. Couches and tables were placed everywhere, and everything in the room seemed to shimmer with delight.

My eyes teared. "Oh," I muttered to say, tears finally escaping.

Draco chuckled. "Only you will cry for a library."

I turned around and jumped on him, my arms around his neck. "It's beautiful."

Draco embraced me and brushed my hair. "It's yours."

I pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Thank you!"

I crashed my lips into his and hugged him.

"Don't you want to explore?"

I jumped off and ran up the stairs. "Oh my gosh!" I was surprised to see the shelves were ten times as big as the ones below.

Draco only laughed and sat down on the couch, watching me run around with books in my hands.

"You don't mind if I take a couple for now?"

"Of course not."

I ran back and sat down next to him "I love you."

"I love you more," he replied.

"I highly doubt that."

Can you guess what this scene was inspired from? My favorite Disney Princess. I hope you enjoyed this chapter just add much as I enjoyed writing it! Don't forget to vote and comment, and check out my other Dramione fanfic! -Ally💕💕