Flirt

I woke up rather earlier than I usually do on weekends. Using all this extra time, I owned Harry.

Dear Harry,

I know the events of yesterday must have been surprising to you. Believe me, it was to me also. I just want you to know that there is absolutely nothing going on between Draco and I. Please owl me back. I need my best friend.

-Hermione

The smell of eggs and bacon filled the house, and I knew I was hungry, because my stomach made the sound of a whale call. I admired the scent walking down the hall, only to find Draco naked with only a towel to cover his body from the abs down. He clearly just had taken a showed, for his hair was wet. I stood not knowing what to do.

I could hear his smirk in his voice. "It's not polite to stare at someone, especially when they're basically naked." Blushing, I made no reply and returned to my room. Fine. I'll just ignore him.

That day, I went to great measures to ignore Draco. He offered me food, I turned them down and made myself French toast. As I watched a hallmark Cinderella movie, he sat close to me and put his and around me, at which point I slapped them away and left the room. "Do I really bother you that much?" He yelled, chuckling.

I found peace and quiet in my library, so I picked out the original Beauty and The Beast and read it. Draco walked in. "Ahh, Beauty and The Beast. A favorite classic." With my best attempts to ignore him, I kept staring at the book, not really reading it. Draco sensed he got into my head and continued with his annoying remarks. "You know, next time you want to stare at me and my perfect abs, just ask." He has taken the seat right next to me.

I slammed the book shut and turned to him. "Next time if you want me to punch you that's badly, just ask. I'll be happy to do so." I got up and walked past him to leave, but he caught me arm and pulled, making me fall on top of him. "Well, would you look at that," he smirked. I made attempts to escape, but his grip was strong, so I was forced to look into his silver blue eyes. He leaned in closer, his nose touching mine. Before he got any closer, I interrupted him.

"I don't think you want to kiss a filthy mud blood," I stated. "Your words, not mine," and escaped his grasp. I walked away and locked myself in my bedroom.

Lunch rolled around, and I knew I had to go it at some point, so I reluctantly got up and made a sandwich. "Make mine too," Draco demanded. "If a mud blood won't kiss a pure blood like me, the only true propose they have is to at least make me food." I dropped my knife and turned around and faced him.

"If you're this mad at living with a mudblood, who I remind you, let you live here, then leave, because I couldn't care less where you are." Draco lost his smirk and stared at me.

"I'm staying here," He said, "and I will definitely not be bossed around by the likes of you."

I grabbed my sandwich and ate in my room. I hate him. Why won't he leave? I just wanted to be kind, and this is what I get?

That night, I laid in bed, wide awake. I cutoff hear mumbling from Draco's room, and they got louder as the night got deeper. I got up and knocked on Draco's door. "Draco? Are you alright?" I opened his door gently, and in found him turning back and forth in bed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," He mumbled. "Make it stop. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just make it stop...." I walked over and shook him.

"Draco," I said. "Draco, wake up!" He shook and opened his eyes, sweat dripping from his fore head. He looked relieved for a second and then focused on me.

"What are you doing in here?"

"I just can't to-"

"Get out!" He yelled.  "Get out!" I immediately stepped back and left the room.

Fine. Be alone. I couldn't care less if you drowned in sorrow of your own dreams.

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.