Comfort *Chapter 39*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 39

Comfort

Drew's POV

"Drew" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to get up?" they asked.

"No" I mumbled.

"But you have a girl laying on top of you" they said.

I open my eyes quickly and Heaven is smirking at me. I shake my head and smile back.

"Come on sleepy head! Get up! I want to go swimming!" she said.

"Well get ready and then wake me up" I complained.

"I am ready."

I look down at her and she's in her swim suit. "And you look good" I said.

"Get up!" she said loudly.

I groan and say, "Fine."

She smiles and rolls off of me. I get up too and go to the bathroom. That girl and her demands.

Heaven's POV

I wait for Drew to get out of the bathroom, impatiently. I really want to go swimming. Everything was perfect last time we were there.

Drew opens the door and jump up. "Ready?" I asked.

"I guess" he said, not sounding very excited.

"Come on! Be excited! We're going to the place where we first said we love each other" I said, smiling.

He smiles too and comes over to me. He hugs me and kisses my head. "How cod I forget that that's the place?" he asked.

I smile even more and grab his hand. "Let's go then!"

I hear him laugh as I pull him down the stairs. When we get outside, he picks me up and runs to the nature pool.

He puts me down when we get there and I smile. "I love this place. It"s so beautful" I said.

Drew's arms snake around my waist and I lean back on him. "I argee" he whispered in my ear.

It makes me get butterflies the way he says it. I love it!

"Want to go swimming now?" I asked him.

"Why not?"

I smirk and run out of his arms and jump into the water. I laugh when I come up for air and Drew's still standing where I left him. "Are you coming or what?" I asked him, smiling.

He shakes his head and walks into the water. I watch him with the smile still on my face.

"What?" he asked.

"I love you" I said quietly.

He walks over to me and kisses me. The kiss is long and sweet and I never want it to stop. Drew pulls away and puts his forehead against mine. "I love you more" he said.

I laugh and kiss him. I really do love this boy and I never want to be without him again. "That's not true" I whispered after I stop kissing him.

He laughs this time and says, "I think it is."

I shake my head and grab his hands. "You know what I've always wanted to try?"

"What?" he asked.