Punishment Sucks! *Chapter 6*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 6

Punishment Sucks!

Heaven's POV

Kile kicks me in the stomach and I scream in pain. I cough up blood and spit it on the already disgusting floor. I look up and glare at him as he laughs at me. He bends down and pulls me into a sitting position. "How do you like punishment so far?" he asked.

"It's great" I said. When I'm in pain, I can be a really big bitch.

Kile frowns and then glares. "Oh really? Well how about this?" He punches me in the face. Tears start to come from my eyes and I turn my head away from him so he doesn't see it. Kile lifts me up to my feet and starts to punch me in the gut. He hits me for a long time and then asks, "How do you like that?"

"Perfect" I said through gritted teeth.

He slaps me and I flinch. What an ass hole!

He smirks and starts punching me everywhere. I scream and cry each time he hits me.

"Now what do you think, bitch?" he asked with that smirk still on his face. I want to slap it off of his pretty little face.

"Whatever" is all I say.

He smiles and says, "You know what? You're just a pathetic little human maid."

"What?" I asked. What does he mean human? He's human too.

He laughs. "I'm not human. Niether is Drew or Jamie. We are vampires" he said.

I almost laugh. This guy is out of his mind! "You're a freak!"

"Really? Do you want proof?" When I don't say anything he smiles and his K-9 teeth grow longer.

I can't believe what I'm seeing! This can't be possible. So I do what anyone would do. I scream loudly.

"Shut up!" Kile yelled. He throws me against a wall and my scream gets cut off.

Kile is standing in front of me in less then a second. "You're so damn annoying!" he yelled at me. "But you smell so good" he added.

My eyes widen. Oh no! He can't taste me! I would rather die! I wish I would just die. This is horrible!

He laughs at my expression and comes closer to me. He grabs my hair and forcefully pulls my head back. He leans in closer to my neck and I freak. I scream bloody murder.

"Oh my god! Shut up!" he yelled. He bangs my head against the wall and I stop screaming. I bit my tongue so now the blood is filling my mouth and I want to puke. "You stupid bitch!"

I look past him and see someone in the doorway. I'm not sure who it is because my head really hurts and I'm really light headed.

"Kile!" It's Drew.

"What?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Drew yelled.

"Showing her how punishments feel" Kile said with a smile.

"Did she even do anything wrong?"

"Maybe" he said, still smiling.

Drew growls and is suddenly in front of Kile and me. How did he do that? He turns Kile around and glares. "Did you tell her about us?" he asked.

Kile smirks. "Of course. She should know. She might be dinner one day."

Drew throws his hands in the air and asks, "What the fuck is your problem?"