Pool Party *Chapter 34*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 34

Pool Party

Heaven's POV

I walk out of Drew's bathroom and smile. He's wearing a blue T-shirt and black swim shorts with black sandals. I almost laugh. He looks so weird!

"What?" he asked.

"You look so funny" I said.

"Gee thanks" he said.

I laugh and jump into his arms. "You know I love you" I said.

He smiles. "I love you too."

I sigh. This is so perfect.

"So are you ready to go?" he asked me.

"Yep!" He puts me down and I take his hand in mine. Then I pull him out of his room. I yell, "Come on! We're leaving!" as I run down the hall.

Drew laughs. "You're excited" he said.

I laugh and say, "Yeah, I am."

We go down stairs and to the door. I switch weight from foot to foot until Jamie and Kile come down to meet us.

"Took you guys long enough" I said while opening the door.

"She's excited" Kile said.

"Yeah, just a little bit" Jamie said, laughing.

They follow me out the door and to one of the cars. I tap my foot impaitently until Drew unlocks the doors. I jump into the front seat and wait for everyone else to get in and put on their seatbelts. Then Drew starts the car and drives away from the house.

After about twenty minutes, we pull up in front of Lizzy's house. There are two other cars there already.

We get out of the car and go up to the door. I knock and Liz opens the door.

"Hey! Cute dresses" she said to me and Jamie. She looks at the guys and laughs.

"I said the same thing" I said with a big smile.

"Well Conner, Max, Spencer, and Travis are in back by the pool. Come on back" she said, trying to hide her laughter.

We all go to the backyard where the guys are. When Max sees us he runs over to us.

"Hey guys! Can't wait til everyone gets here" he said with a huge smile.

I laugh. "Yeah, me either."

"Are you guys going to swim?" he asked.

"No, Max. We came to a pool party in swim suits, but we're not going to swim" Drew said sarcastically.

Max glares at him and then runs and cannon balls into the pool. He yells "Fuck you, Drew!" as he jumps into the water.

I laugh and turn to face Drew. "Be nice" I said before I grab Jamie and pull her to a table. "Want to swim?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said.

"Kay." We take off our dresses and slip off our shoes.

We jump into the pool and both copy Max by doing cannon balls. We laugh at each other when we resurface.

Lizzy joins us by diving nicely in the pool.

Jamie shakes her head and I laugh.

After a moment Drew and Kile join us and we all swim in the gigantic pool. It's huge! It has a small waterfall and a water slide. It looks like it can hold about a hundred people!