Everything Changes *Chapter 48*

• Dedicated to Catalina Angeles R.I.P. <3

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 48

Everything Changes

Drew's POV

"You let her leave?" I asked Liz.

"Yes. It was her decision" she said.

"Now she's going to die" I said.

"Funny, I thought you would react more along the lines of, 'Oh God! We have to go save her!' " she said, glaring.

"Like you said, it was her decision" I said. I don't really care anymore. Heaven has just been a pain since she got here. This is what I get for falling for a human. Maybe it will be good if she dies.

"Are you kidding me!?" Max yelled. "You don't care?" he asked.

"Maybe this will be good for us" I said.

"Good for us? Or good for you?" Liz asked, glaring.

I shrug and walk away.

"So you don't love her anymore!?" Spencer yelled after me.

"She's put me through too much. I'm done" I said.

"What a dick" I heard Travis say.

Liz's POV

"So what are we going to do now?" Jamie asked.

I sigh and look at her. She's younger than all of us but still understands what this means for Heaven.

"Hope that they don't kill her" Kile said.

I nod and rub my eyes. "I can't believe Drew" I said.

"Forget about him," Spencer said. "He's just mad because they got in a fight."

"I think he really is done though" Travis said to everyone.

Max looks really pissed and Jackie holds his hand. At least they're working out, unlike Heaven and Drew. I guess they're better off apart. All they ever did was fight.

I sigh and sit on the floor. What a mess.

Heaven's POV

We get to an apartment complex and I almost laugh. A vampire lives around humans.

Kasey carries me to the top floor and unlocks the door. He carries me to the kitchen and sets me down in one of the kitchen chairs. "I'll find you some dry clothes," he said. "Don't move" he warned.

I nod and he walks out of the room. My teeth are still chattering and I bet my lips are blue. A chill goes down my back and I shiver voilently.

"Do you want to take a warm shower?" Kasey asked me as he walks back into the room.

I nod.

He lifts me off the counter and leads me to the bathroom. "Don't crawl out through the window and we'll be good" he said.

"O- Okay" I chattered.

"Hurry up before you die of hypothermia" he said and closed the door.

I turn on the hot water and strip out of my clothes. I get in the shower and the hot water feels like needles on my freezing skin.

I step out of the shower after about a hour. I pull on the big T- shirt Kasey got for me and pull it as far down as it will go, which is pretty far. I walk out of the bathroom and find Kasey right in front of me.