Fighting = Leaving *Chapter 47*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 47

Fighting = Leaving

Heaven's POV

I wake up in Drew's room with him asleep next to me. He must have brought me up here after I fell asleep in the car last night. I smile and snuggle up next to him. Then I close my eyes and fall back asleep.

Drew's POV

I wake up and look at the clock. 10 o'clock. I sigh and look at Heaven who's up against my side.

I smile and think about last night. It was a lot of fun. Heaven looked like she was having a blast too. I laugh and she sighs and opens her eyes.

"Good morning" I said with a smile.

She smiles too and I swear my heart stops. "Morning."

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked her.

She nods and says, "I loved it. It was the most fun I've had in forever."

I laugh. "It was a lot of fun" I agreed.

She smiles and she looks so adorable with her messy hair and messed up make up. Heaven looks down at her black top and then back at me. "How did I get into this?"

I smile guiltily. "Well everyone else went straight to bed and that dress didn't look comfortable enough to sleep in. Your underwear and bra stayed on though, I promise. You mad?" I asked.

"No. As long as you didn't do anything to me." She fake glares at me and I laugh.

"I wouldn't do that Hun" I told her.

She smiles and says, "Okay."

"So have you heard anything about Alec?" I asked. Alec left the day before yesterday. I guess he was going to try to find some old friends so he wouldn't make anything worse around here. I guess it's for the best.

"No." She looks like she's thinking but not like she's sad about it.

"Oh" is all I said. I don't know if I should comfort her or change the subject.

"So what are our plans for today?" she asked me.

I shrug and say, "I don't know."

Someone knocks on the door and then Jamie walks in, looking nervous.

"Jamie? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you alone?" she asked me.

I look at Heaven and then back at Jamie. "Why can't Heaven hear?"

I hear Liz sigh and step through the doorway. "We didn't want to worry her, but now we kind of have to let her know" she said.

"What happened?" Heaven asked.

Kile walks in and he looks upset. "We just found something on the front steps." He doesn't say what though.

"What was it?" I asked.

"A dead cat with this around it's neck" Kile said. He holds up a piece of paper with writing on it.

I get out of bed and take the paper out of his hand. I read it out loud. "You got out once, but that was because of a traitor. You won't get out again. We want her blood. The blonde human's blood. We will kill her and torture everyone if you don't give her willingly. If you give her to us, she will be the only one to sufer." I sigh and look over at Heaven. She looks scared out of her mind.