The Past Hurts *Chapter 28*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 28

The Past Hurts

Lizzy's POV

I drive away from the truck stop without Heaven. Drew said he would take her home after they talked.

I start to worry. What if something goes wrong? What if they start fighting again and they hurt each other?

I groan and turn the car around. I don't want anything happening.

Heaven's POV

I can not believe this! Why would Lizzy do this to me?

I hear a twig break and I jump. I look toward the noise and don't see anything.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Don't have a heart attack. It's just me" Drew said.

"I thought you left me" I said.

"Before you get mad at Liz, I told her that I would take you home. And I want to talk to you" he said.

"Are you fucking bi polar?" I asked.

He glares at me and says, "No. I'm sorry if I get upset when my girlfriend tells me she likes someone else and then I want to work it out with her because I'm in love with her!"

Whoa. Drew loves me? Oh man, I probably hurt him so much when I told him about Alec. "Oh. I'm sorry" I said.

"For what?"

"Liking another guy and hurting you" I said.

"Why do you like him?" he asked me.

"I don't know. But just because I like another guy, doesn't mean I don't still like you."

"Who do you like more?" 

I'm sick of this. I wish I had never met Alec. This is all because he was nice, unlike his two idiot friends.

I walk up to Drew and kiss him. I just want things to go back to normal. I pull away from him and look at him.

"And you were calling me bi polar?" he asked.

"Sorry. I just hate stupid drama like this" I told him.

"You can't fix everything by kissing, Heaven."