Being Back *Chapter 38*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 38

Being Back

Heaven's POV

I feel movement  underneath me. Like someone walking. I open my eyes and see Drew carrying me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well I didn't want to wake you up. You look like you need the sleep" he said quietly.

I smile. "Thanks."

He smiles back and puts me on his bed.

"We need to talk Drew" I said seriously, looking him straight in the eyes.

He sighs and says, "I know."

"Why did you do that with Kile?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was upset about a lot of things and I just needed to get away" he said.

"You couldn't get away with me?"

"No, because you were one of the reasons I was upset" he told me. He sits down next to me and sighs again.

That hurts. "Why were you upset because of me?"

"Your best friend is mad at you because of me" he said.

"Yeah, well that's her fault. Not yours" I said.

"Yeah, I guess."

I sigh this time. "Can we make an agreement on something?" I asked.

He looks at me and says, "Sure."

"No more keeping our emotions in. We tell each other when there's something wrong. Okay?" I checked.

"Okay" he said with a small smile.

I smile and give him a hug. Why is this so hard for us?

"I want to sleep" I said, tiredly.

"Okay. We can sleep" he said.

I nod and lie down. Drew lies down with me and I smile. This feels so right.

I close my eyes and curl up next to him.

Right when I'm about to drift off, the door opens and I hear loud footsteps. I open my eyes just in time to see Jamie and Liz jump on me.

I gasp and my eyes go wide.

"You're back!" Jamie yelled.

"Yeah" I said, laughing.

"Drew brought you back?" Liz asked, sounding amazed.

"Duh" Drew said.

"Shut up Drew. You're ruining the moment" Jamie complained.

I laugh again and sit up. Drew's already sitting up, so I lean on him. Liz and Jamie sit, facing us.

"I'm happy you decided to come back" Liz said with a little smile.

"Yeah. I hope I'm here to stay this time" I told them. I look at Drew and he looks kind of upset. Oops.

"Yeah, us too" Jamie said. She still has a huge smile on her face. Sometimes I forget she's so young.

"Not to be rude, but I'm tired and I want to sleep. I'm pretty sure Heaven does too" Drew said.

"Okay. We will talk more after you guys have slept" Lizzy said.

I smile and give both of them hugs. "Thanks" I said.

They nod and leave the room.

I lay back down and Drew joins me. I put my head on his chest and close my eyes again.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk" he said quietly.

I roll over so I can see his face. He looks upset still. "Everyone is a jerk now and then" I told him.

"Yeah, well I was being stupid and I'm sorry" he said.

I kiss him quickly and say, "You're forgiven."

He smiles and kisses me. I smile into his lips. I wish we could be like this always.

"Go to sleep, Hun" he said quietly.

I smile again and close my eyes. I fall asleep with that smile on my lips.

Drew's POV

I'm so happy Heaven came back. I was such a jerk to her and I really don't deserve another chance. I'm happy she gave me another one though.

I smile at her beautiful face. She's sleeping and she has an adorable smile on her face. I love this girl.

I wrap my arms around her and close my eyes. I want to fall asleep with her every night for the rest of my life.

With that, I fall asleep with my beautiful Heaven.

I'm sorry it's been so long guys! I've been having more difficulties. Three guys asked me out in the same week which really sucked for me. Then this guy was being an ass to me so my brothers friend talked to him for me because that's how awesome he is :) Then yesterday I almost got into 3 fights! Woo hoo!! I actually punched the guy who was being an ass to me but being a little wuss he didn't fight back :) And of course, I'm still having difficulties with my ex.

But I'm sorry guys! Please vote and comment! And I'm also sorry for it being so short. It makes me sad too :(