Couldn't Be a Cheater *Chapter 26*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 26

Couldn't Be a Cheater

Drew's POV

We're finally home. I put Heaven down when we get inside and Kile does the same with Jackie.

"I'm going to call my parents and tell them that we're safe" Liz said.

"Me too" Jamie said.

"I guess I will too" Kile agreed.

They go up to their rooms to call and now it's just Heaven, Jackie, and me.

"Are you two okay?" I asked them.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Jackie said.

I look at Heaven. She's looking at her feet and not saying a word. "Heaven?"

She looks up at me quickly and then looks down again. "Fine" is all she said.

What's wrong with her? Why is she acting so weird?

"I'm going to go up to Kile's room" Jackie said. I think she sees the awkwardness and wants to get away from it.

"Okay" I said, still staring at Heaven.

Jackie leaves and Heaven is still staring at her feet in silence. I can't stand it anymore. She's going to tell me what's wrong.

"What's wrong with you Heaven?" I asked.

She looks up again. "Nothing." Then she looks down. Again.

"Then why are you acting like this? Are you scared because of Jared?" I asked her.

"No. I told you, nothing is wrong" she said.

I groan. "Why are you lying to me?"

She looks up at me and she's crying. What the hell?

I pull her into a hug and wrap my arms around her tightly. She wraps her arms around my waist and clings to me.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Can we go to your room and talk?" she asked.

"Sure." I pick her up and run to my room. I put her down on my bed and she pulls me down, next to her. "What is it, Hun?" I asked.