Invite *Chapter 10*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 10

Invite

After I'm done cleaning, I go to his couch and sit down. I'm so tired and I just want to rest for a while. I lean back and close my eyes. Soon I'm falling alseep.

When I'm almost about to drift off, someone says, "Are you awake?"

I open my eyes and sit up. It's Drew. He's smiling at me and shaking his head. "Sorry" I said.

"It's fine. I'm sure you're not used to working this much" he said while sitting next to me.

I sigh. "Yeah and worrying all night about waking up before seven" I said.

"It will all become easier soon enough." He gives me another smile and I want to stare at it all day. It's just so beautiful and real.

I nod my head and stand up. "What do you want me to do now, Master?" I asked him.

He stands up too and pushes me back toward his bed. For a second, I'm scared. Will he do to me what Kile does to his personal maid? Then I shake that thought off. Drew is better than that. I'm pretty sure. He backs me up to the foot of the bed. I sit down on the footboard and he stands in front of me.

"So what do you want me to do, Sir?" I asked again.

He laughs and steps closer to me. The fear comes back again. I really hope I'm right about him.

"Heaven? Will you do something for me?" he asked.

"I have to do what ever you want me to do" I pointed out.

"But I want you to want to do this" he said.

"Okay, what do you want me to do, Sir?" I asked.

"Will you go as my date to this party my parents are throwing?" He looks serious, but I can't believe it. Why does he want me to go with him to this party? I'm his maid. "I'm serious Heaven. I want you to go with me as my date" he added.

"Really?"

"Yes" he said while nodding his head. He leans in towards my face and whispers, "Please."

I smile and say, "Why not?"

He grins and says, "You're the best, girl!"

I laugh and say, "Thanks."

He kisses my cheek and says, "Jamie is going to take you out to get you a dress and all that. The party is tomorrow night. She's taking you out tonight, so I give you the rest of the day off. Make sure you pick out something beautiful."

I smile and say, "I will."

"You should take a shower. You can use mine" he said.

"Okay."

"I will get you some good clothes for you to wear out. Go ahead and get in and I will leave the clothes on the bed" he said.

"Yes, Sir."

Drew leans down to my neck and kisses it three times. "You smell so good."

I laugh nervously and he leans back. He steps back and says, "I'll go get you those clothes."

I nod my head and he leaves. Wierd.

Okay sorry it's short but I have to go and get ready to go down to my friend's house. We are conditioning for soccer! I hope we make the team!! Kay again sorry it's short!!!