ch.15--You're always my child Tzu

No one POV:

After the 3 left, SAna stood there on the street. Then she pulled out her phone, and dialed...

Tzuyu, Mina, Jeongyeon and Nayeon's side:

"Buzz Buzz!" Mina's phone buzz. She frowned as she saw the called ID: Satang

Mina carefully looked up to 2yeon who were busy taking photos with Tzuyu. Mina kicked Jeongyeon and showed him her phone under the table. Jeongyeon thought for a minute and finally nodded in approval. Mina stood up and walked to the balcony and picked up the phone.

"Mina..." Sana's voice came through the phone.

"What do you want?" mina asked harshly.

"I want to talk." "Before I decide." she added.

Mina kept silence, quietly calculating the risks. According to her knowledge of Sana, she easily trusts someone, especially when she saw it with her own eyes. if she told her what actually happened, although there's a chance she'll trust us, she might tell Mark and Mark would brainwash her, again. Considering every point, she decided to give it a shot. It's better to try than to just wait.

"please, I want to know every side of the story...I'll tell you mine..." Sana tried to bargain.

"Okay. But only under two conditions."

"One. Everything I'll be telling you is the truth. I didn't take out or add anything. I know what happened, I know everything. I found it out by myself, with the camera on my drone, not from Tzuyu's words or Mark's. Just me.

second. don't doubt me. No matter which side it seems to be on, it's the truth. If Tzuyu did do something, I wouldn't leave it out, same as Mark's. It's your choice to believe the truth or the lie . I'm just telling you everything I know. about you, Tzuyu, and Mark. Do you understand me." Mina said.

"yes Mina."

"Good. you know the famous Café brand jenlisa nations? let's meet up at the one down the street. 30 minutes later."

"okay." Sana agreed and they hung up.

Mina walked back to their table and received questioning looks from Nayeon and Jeongyeon, while Tzuyu was having a hard time deciding his last flavor. Struggling between cookies and cream and yogurt.

"Sana called. We're meeting up at Jenlisa's down the road. bring him home first please." I text the two girls and they nodded.

"I'm having Yogurt!" tzuyu finally decided.

"Sure bro, lets head back to Mina's first.jihyo Chaeyoung and momo are there. " Jeongyeon said, going Tzuyu would agree.

"sure." tzuyu agreed immediately which made the three Tzuyu would usually ask this and that, but he didn't...

"I'm going somewhere first. You guys go back first okay?" Mina said cutely gave Tzuyu a slight hug, then she turned to walk away. But a hand pulled her into a hug, of course, it was Tzuyu.

"Thank you noona." tzuyu said and hugged her tighter.

"Thank you for everything today. I've never been this free since that day...No worries, no missions, no training, just me being like a child. Really, thank's noona." Tzuyu said.

"Ahh, why is my baby being so emo today?" mina was at edge of tears too.

"And what did I say about "thank you's"? I'm always here for you Tzuyu. No matter how you change, you're still the innocent and cute tzuyu when you're with me. you don't have to mind anyone, okay lil baby?" Mina teased.

"stop talking to me like I'm a baby!!!" tzuyu released the hug and whined.

"you're always my child Tzu." mina kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

Tzuyu smiled, and said. "Actually, you don't have to do this for me noona. I know you're going to see her. I've given up on her...maybe...I will be." tzuyu mumbled.

"tzuyu yah, look, I'm doing this both you and me okay? I know you love her, and she does too, she's just...stupid and dumb...I'll talk to her, although I'm really angry, as long as you're happy tzu..." mina's voice trailed off.

"Noona..." tzuyu didn't want Mina to be involved in the mess.

"I'm fine tzuyu. Go home and we can spend the night in my room together?" mina asked.

"Of course." Tzuyu grinned.

"great, bring ray too." Mina reminded Tzuyu and headed to the café.

(Btw , in here, ray is a stuffed dog that Tzuyu gave Mina when they're young. )

Café:

Sana was sitting by the window. She saw every single second of what mina and Tzuyu were doing, but of course not what they said.She clutched her fist, telling herself to calm down.

Mina sat down opposite of her and saw an angry Sana glaring at her.

"What now Sana." Mina asked while mixing her coffee.

"What was that?" "You and Tzuyu." Sana asked.

"oh, you saw that. as you can see. I won't explain when I'm sure you won't believe me." Mina said.

"Now shall we start? once again I'm telling the truth, and don't doubt me. leave all your thoughts to yourself." mina reminded her and started telling Sana about Mark sending those threat notes, pain people for hurting tzuyu, and kidnapping Tzuyu to act out a play in front of Sana.

"Wha-" Sana was loss of words after Mina told her everything.

"so-but-" sana was really confused.

Mina stood up. "as I just said, I told you everything I knew, and I have roof to all of that. It's your choice to believe the truth or a lie. Well then, you still have an hour til 5, good luck I guess?" Mina said and left Sana processing what she had heard.

mina hummed while walking back home of the thought she could finally spend some quality time with Tzuyu.Once she stepped into the door, "Mina noona! did you miss my dumplings?" a voice greeted her energetically.

"Tzuyu! well I did miss your cooking but you're still hurt! Just look at you!!" Mina scolded when she saw Tzuyu in the kitchen.

"tzuyu! It's 5 minutes already! put in the-mina?? Uhhh I mean tzuyu you shouldn't cook!" Two-faced Jeongyeon's back at it again~

-------------------------------------

hahahaha I have to say but it really serves Sana right :)

(I feel guilty since it's my story...lolll)

follow, vote and comment!!!

Follow my insta too!

Acc: shiba_7321