Ch.21-good luck

No one POV:

"knock knock."

"come in." My dad answered.

"What's up honey?" My dad asked. "honey, did you sign the contract with the Tuans?" My mum asked.

"Not yet, why? Don't worry, I'm not going to like Mrs.Tuan whoever she is, and I won't force our daughter to like Mark." My dad laughed.

"That's good. I want you to finish up the Tuans." My mum Said directly.

"Honey, that's important. Why?" My dad frowned.

"Well, apparently out daughter likes Tzuyu, and Tzuyu likes her back."

"Mhm? I support you two sweetie" My dad said to me.

"And sometime earlier, sana got a note threatening her to leave Tzuyu, or else Tzuyu would die. Our daughter did so, and Tzuyu applied for the break that time. Her friend named mina found out it was Mark Tuan who sent the note, and also beat Tzuyu up. And now your daughter has to win Tzuyu's heart all over again!!!" My mum said like it was her own experience.

"If that's the case, I'm doing it for you sweetie. But we can't do it-"

"With the Chou's help, we can!" my mum snapped.

"Woah calm down honey. I'll give Mr.Chou a call later." my dad said.

"That's better."My mum nodded.

"Thanks dad..." I said.

"No problem Sweetie. Fighting with Tzuyu okay?" He encouraged me.

"Of course I will!"

Sana POV:

2 weeks later:

The Chou's were very very angry of what the Tuan's had done to tzuyu. of course the Tuan's, including mark had no idea their company will be breaking down by the end of the month *smirks evily

I've been getting a lot of progress with Tzuyu, and I think it's about time...

I decided to bring tzuyu to the beach tonight and confess to him and ask him to be my boyfriend! I was walking along the corridor to my class when Mark blocked the way. Ugh I'm so tired of him, but I can't make it suspicious or else the plan of finishing their company would ruin.

"Sana, I missed you so much. I guess you were busy so you doesn't visit. But Sana, I really, really like you. I came for you once I got out of the hospital now." he said cheerfully.

He knelt down. "sana, will you be my girlfriend? I love you!" he asked. I blushed when I thought of Tzuyu, hading me a bouquet of flowers, telling me he loves me. I quickly shook away the thoughts, how could I think of that?!

NO one POV:

tzuyu was walking with Jeongyeon to find Sana, as tzuyu froze when he saw sana blush when Mark knelt down to her.

"Tzu-"jeongyeon called.

"no. Don't convince me hyung. She blushed, and that's the truth."

"Tzuyu, that-"

"That what? she blushed? You saw it with your own eyes too?!! I thought she said she loves me? and now she's still with mark after she knew about everything? just leave me alone for today hyung. Just today." tzuyu shouted and calmed down. He turned to walk away. He decided to go to the bar where he first met sana. His childhood friend, Elkie was the boss, so he's sure he's gonna be safe there.

At the bar:

While Tzuyu was drinking non-alcoholic drinks (since Elkie insisted him not to drink or else she'll tell Jeongyeon he's here), He looked up and saw a girl sitting down next to him.

"Hey handsome, can I sit here?" The girl asked. There was sorrow in her tone.

"I'm not here to flirt, sorry." tzuyu said politely as he sensed the girl is sad.

"woohoo, polite as ever. That's what Lisa said about you." The girl said.

"huh? Lisa? you know him?" tzuyu found interest at the topic.

"Of course. I'm Jennie." Jennie said.

"Owh, that annoying bitxh's girlfriend. Jennie of Blackpink?" Tzuyu shook her hand and asked.

"yup, that's me."

"What brings you here? long time no see right? it's been 4 years since I last saw Lisa, the debut party of yours?" Tzuyu recalled.

"yeah. I'm so pissed right now. Lisa's been bad." Jennie said.

"oh, get used to it noona, he's always like this." tzuyu chuckled at the thought.of Lisa being stupid during their high school days.

"You know what, I saw him with a girl this morning, and when I asked him, he didn't even bother to explain. He said 'it's just a friend'. Well why did he not bother to explain? He was never like this before." Jennie pouted and drank all the beer in her cup.

"he's always like that noona. Trust him, if he doesn't explain anything, he's preparing something noona. When he lies, he always fiddles with his finger and stammers. According to your situation, I'm 100% sure he's up to something." tzuyu assured, refilling Jennie's cup.

Jennie thanked him and sighed. "I hope so. aNyways, what brings you here?"

"I saw the girl I like with a boy. The boy was kneeling down, probably asking her to be his girlfriend again. And she blushed." tzuyu said shortly.

"ouch. I suppose the boy is a bad character?"

"yup. see these bruises? He made them." tzuyu said, lifting up half his shirt, showing the wounds on his chest.

"That must have hurted....I'm sorry. And apart from that, you're hot." Jennie joked.

"Thanks, I get that a lot." Tzuyu said casually, as he knew the older was joking.

Sana's side:

"Sana, tzuyu saw you with mark, blushing. A friend called, He's at the bar. I'm riving you there, you'd better explain." jeongyeon said shortly.

"What??I- ugh nevermind, I'm coming out now." sana replied as she ran out of school.

"What happened just now?" Sana asked when she got in the car.

"we were finding you when we saw you with mark around the corridor. We saw you blush when mark knelt down. Well I saw it too so I couldn't stop him..." jeongyeon said.

"....Well...I blushed because...I thought of tzuyu confessing..." Sana whispered but Jeongyeon heard it.

"HAHAHA! you're so funny Sana!fine then, in exchange, I'll tell you something."

"What?"

"Mina and Tzuyu...there's nothing between them. Mina, tzuyu and I, we're cousins." jeonyon said, laughing.

"WHAT??WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO???I WAS JEALOUS!"

"Well we were planning to, but when you started ignoring tzuyu, Mina decided to just let you be."

"Hmph! Meanies!" Sana humphed but she was happy. happy to know they're cousins. she was scared Mina actually like Tzuyu...

"We're here. Good luck!" jeongyeon said.

-----------------------------------------

bang bang boom boom! the story's gonna end next of the next next chapter!!!

Vote, comment and follow!

follow my insta too!!!

acc: shiba_7321