ch.19-i think I have a plan

Sana POV:

"Tzuyu!!!!" I called when class was over. "Hm?" Tzuyu hummed. "Can we go out later?" I asked cutely.

"Sorry Sana, I've got plans today." Tzuyu said, packing his backpack.

"Awh what are you gonna do?" I asked.

"nothing special, just hanging out with Mina. It's been long since we hung out together." Tzuyu explained.

"Hmph! mina again..."I mumbled grumpily, of course Tzuyu didn't hear it.

"well then, I'm leaving now, Jeongyeon hyung's taking you home. Bye!" tzuyu waved and left.

"Let's go Sana." Jeongyeon said, nayeon unnie taking his hand. I rolled my eyes. Can't they stop for a minute? At least when I'm not here?

"Wait Jeongyeon." I said. "Yes?"

"Any chance you know where's Mina and Tzuyu going?" I asked.

"Well are you gonna follow them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I-No!I'm just asking..." I blushed and lowered my head.

"Yeah right, It's fine sana I know what you're thinking." Nayeon unnie smirked.

"...okay fine...maybe I do want to..." I said softly.

"Then that's decided, we're spying on Mitzu today!" nayeon unnie said happily and pulled Jeongyeon towards the car. We sat inside and waited 'til the two came out. Finally after a while, Mina and Tzuyu came out, Mina clinging onto Tzuyu. I gripped my hand and drank some water to cool my jealousy. Hmph! He's gonna pay for that!

we started the car and followed them closely, of course, with a not noticeable distance. They stopped in front of a drink shop and Tzuyu brought two drinks and they went to-what? An arcade? I wanted to go with Tzuyu!!!

"Let's get off if you want a closer look Sana." Nayeon unnie suggested and we got off the car. Tzuyu was playing basketball and Mina was beside him, handing him the balls. He almost got every single ball in! you know how much points did he get? (60 throws in total ) he got 58!!!And the staff gave him two prizes, a shiba doll and a penguin one. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to give the penguin to mina and Mina said something that made Tzuyu keep the shiba one. I know Mina said she won't like Tzuyu, but from what I've ben seeing over the months, they are absolutely close and I don't like it! tzuyu is so adorable that anyone could fall in love with him! How can he be so...so open??

Next, they went to the claw machines. Mina squealed when she saw a small penguin keychain. Tzuyu chuckled and knelt down to get it for Mina. After 3 tries, the keychain was out and Mina gave Tzuyu a biggg hug! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY THING! hugging is mine!!!! tzuyu took a few more tries and got a tiger one, giving it to mina also. Mina pulled him to one of the dancing machines and chose one of the hottest songs-DDD-DU-DDU-DU.

(Imagine BLACKPINK With the same 4 members and debuted before TWICE. Jenlisa nations are opened by the members Jennie and Lisa/ Jennie and Rosé are girls, where Jisoo and Lisa are boys)

Tzuyu perfectly nailed Lisa's part and Mina almost fell down while she was doing Rosé's part where she had to cross jump thrice. But Tzuyu caught her and boy they stayed in that position for 2.547 seconds!!!I really wanted to jump on Tzuyu and peel Mina off him! Hmph!!!

"Mina and Tzuyu would make a great couple...Mina treats Tzuyu like her most precious thing in the world." Nayeon unnie suddenly said. I bit my lip. I know what Nayeon unnie said was right, which made me more determined to treat Tzuyu as the best.

It's already 5:30 and why are they not going home? The went to a café, of course Jenlisa nations again, it's one of Tzuyu's favorite cafés of all time:(

He bought his regular fav dessert, and they walked to Mina's place. Ugh too bad I can't get in:( "Let's go..." I said, feeling sad.

"don't worry Sana, there's nothing going on between them." jeongyeon assured.

"How do you know..." I said.

"Well, cuz I know everything about him:)"Jeongyeon smiled evilly.

"I'm counting on you then Jeongyeon." I said and waved to them. "bye!" "bye!"

I decided to call tzuyu, cuz I was bored nad I really wanted to know every detail when my mum came in.

"sweetheart, you seem to be in a bad mood?"

"Yeah mum..."

"Mind telling me?" she asked, waving two cups of yogurt smoothies.

I happily accepted it and started telling my mum about Mina and tzuyu's date.

"Awh, I didn't expect my daughter to fall in love with Tzuyu. Well but does he know you like him?" She asked.

"yeah...but...I..." I found it hard to tell my mum what I did, it's embarrassing and I was so stupid...

"Sweetheart you can tell me." She assured.

I sighed and told her everything that happened, from the bar, at school, the notes, Mark's interference, and the fake 'kidnapping', to how I apologized and started courting him...

My mum kept silent after everything. "Why do I have such a stupid daughter...I feel bad for Tzuyu and I would like to punch you if you're not my daughter." She said, smiling. I was scared of her smile....

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to help me..." I pouted.

"Yes I am sweetie, but...all this mess, If I were tzuyu I wouldn't have even given you another chance in first place." She blinked 'innocently'.

"Ew! mum stop acting innocent and give me some ideas...what should I doOOoOooOoOOo?"

"Well all you can do now is to show him your heart, that you really love him sweetie. In our time, your father was quite popular at school, and it took me ages to tell him my feelings. So take it slow, you're just graduating anyways. You're gonna train in the same company,and I heard jinyoung is planning to make a mix of boys and girls. be as truthful as you can, and everything will work out." My mum comforted.

"Thanks mum, I will." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"no problem sweetie. Tzuyu's coming back in 8-9 months I think. We expect him to be our son in law by then." She winked.

"Hmph! Of course! Who do you think your daughter is?" I said smudgily.

"hahaha! that's my daughter! goodnight sweetie!"

"night mum!"

I had to say, the talk with my mum really helped me, and I think I have a plan...

--------------------------------------------

wowwwwwwww Sana's mum= the queen of answers lol

at least she helped sana! It's gonna be fast!
Andddddd the story's ending soooooon~

Vote, comment and follow!

And also follow my instagram for spoilers and update!

acc: shiba_7321