Ch.22-it's a yes (end)

no one POV:

Sana went inside the bar, and she finally managed to find Tzuyu. But what she saw was...Tzuyu chatting happily with a girl, and Tzuyu showed the girl her abs??!!! Sana was furious! Knowing tzuyu had a chance to be drunk, she was still angry of the latter. She didn't even see his abs, how dare he!!!

Sana felt jealous and angry at the same time. She bit her lip and when she was about to leave, a man blocked her way.

"Hey beautiful! want a drink with me?" It was a young boy, he's quite handsome but Sana was too angry and in her eyes, he's ugly.

"Fuxk off. I'm not in the mood." Sana gritted.

"ooh, fiery huh? suits me. Let's get a room." The boys griped Sana's arm.

"leave her." A husky voice said.

"tzuyu--" Sana looks dup to see the boy glaring at the other.

"well, not gonna happen, she's the best one we've got so far." The boy smirked.

"sure." Tzuyu shrugged and punched his face and kicked his ass. The boy fell onto the floor. He didn't hesitate to give him another kick on the stomach and a punch.

"I'm not in a good mood. Leave before you die." tzuyu warned once again.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" The boy shouted and charged at Tzuyu. tzuyu easily dodged and gave him two slaps and a punch on the chest, making the boy kneel on the floor.

"Sorry sir! We're so sorry sir! we didn't know it's your girl!!!" the boy's friends arrived and apologized to Tzuyu.

"get lost." tzuyu said and they quickly agreed, picking up their fine and ran away.

"You okay-" Tzuyu turned to ask if Sana was okay. She was crying. tzuyu wanted to hug her but Mark ran up to her. Who knows why mark's here?

"Sana!--" Mark called. Tzuyu didn't bear to watch another second. he smirked and turned to leave. jeongyeon blocked his way. "You're going to leave them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Why bother when she has someone better than me?" Tzuyu said emotionlessly and left the bar.

"Get lost please." Jennie couldn't stand and pushed Mark away.she turned to Sana.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm sure you have something to do with my child's sadness. go get him or I'll slay you!" Jennie threatened.

Sana was scare but she knew Jennie was on her side. She muttered a thank you and ran out of the bar.

"At the right." Jeongyeon told her ad she nodded.

She ran along the beach, finding wherever tzuyu will be.

"Tzuyu!" Sana called when she saw a black figure in front of her, walking.

The figure stopped and said. "Go home Sana."

Sana walked slowly towards tzuyu.

"No."

"I came to the bar for you. But I saw a girl beside you so I left."

"I was jealous when you showed her your abs. You're hot don't you know"

"The thing you saw this morning, I didn't blush because of Mark. "

"I blushed because...of you."

"When Mark knelt down, I imagined you asking me to be your girlfriend, that's why I blushed.

"I rejected him, because I know my heart belongs to you.

"I've always loved you. I don't know when I started."

"maybe it was when you first saved me when I was 8, or 10, or 11, or 12."

"Or when you first saved me at the bar. Or when I saw your smile that night when you left."

"I don't know. the only thing I know, is that I love you tzuyu."

"I really do. perhaps you don't believe me. But Tzuyu, I'm willing to do everything for you too."

"Chou Tzuyu, on the name of the Minatozaki's, will you be by my side, and be my first and last boyfriend?" Sana asked, hugging Tzuyu by the back.

Silence spread. only the sound of waves crashing to the shore were left.

Tzuyu chuckled. "what a dirty trick Sana. On the name of the Minatozaki's?"

"Well, I didn't have a choice...what if you won't agree?"Sana pouted.

Tzuyu turned and hugged sana tightly and kissed her forehead.

"it's a yes." tzuyu said.

"REALLY???YEAHHHH!! THANK YOU TZUYU!!! YOU WON'T REGRET GIVING ME A CHANCE AGAIN!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sana screamed and pranced onto tzuyu.

"Are you that happy?" Tzuyu asked and laughed putting sana down.

"Yes I am!" Sana replied and leaned in to kiss Tzuyu.

Their lips met and Sana waited for tzuyu to respond to her. Of course he did, and they share a moment of 15 minutes. They pulled away, panting. Sana still couldn't let go of the hug.

"Thank you tzuyu...I love you." Sana said, hugging her boyfriend.

"I love you too Sana." Tzuyu whispered.

-----------------------------------------
UWU this book ends here~ thank you guys for reading it and I'll be back soon with another book~ thank you as always and as usual...
vote, comment, and follow!!!!!

Follow my instagram too!

acc: shiba_7321