Ch.17--don't cry

No one POV:

tzuyu pulled out a pen and a piece of small paper from the stationary shelf and wrote something on it. He placed it on the tea table, putting the box of chocolate milk on top of to to prevent it from falling, then he turned back upstairs.

Sana looked up and saw a box of chocolate milk in front of her, and when she looked around, she caught a glimpse of Tzuyu's back, closing the door. She sniffed and picked up the note under the milk. 5 words were written beautifully on the small note: Don't cry, you're getting ugly:)

Sana cried even harder at the note. How could he still be so sweet when she hurt him just 3 days ago? She missed him so badly...

Mina was watching form the kitchen. "Sana yah...you're really lucky to have him..." Mina said with a sad expression.

Sana kept the note carefully and placed it into her favorite book. "From now on, you're my most precious item." Sana said to herself. She stood up and walked upstairs to Tzuyu's room.

"Well Sana, I don't think you're getting anywhere closer." Nayeon appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of the stairs.

"Nayeon unnie I just wanna talk..." Sana said.

"Nope sorry Sana, My child isn't a toy.He's fragile." Nayeon said emotionlessly.

"but-"

"Sana. isn't that enough already? You wanted his attention, check. You wanted his care, check. You wanted his love, check. What do you want Sana? His life?" Nayeon said sarcastically.

"I-" Sana wanted to argue but no words came form her mouth. She knew Nayeon was right, she just kept hurting him...

"Nayeon please..." Sana said, but Nayeon still didn't budge.

"I won't care if you do this to other people cuz you're my best friend and best friends are for looking after each other's backs. You make a mistake, I cover it up. But when you're playing with my child Sana, sorry." Nayeon said seriously as Jeongyeon walked up and stood beside her.

"I-I really love him Nayeon...I can't lose him...I-i'm sorry... Please..." Sana begged. Nayeon sighed and looked at Jeongyeon, waiting for his decision.

"Sana, you're my boss, but Tzuyu's my brother. I don't really know if I can still trust your with him."Jeongyeon frowned.

"Jeongyeon...I'm really sorry... at least let me say this?" Sana pleaded.

"......Okay, but only this. it's on Tzuyu. if he tells you to leave, leave then."jeongyeon agreed.

"Thank you Jeongyeon, thanks Nayeon." sana ran up the stairs.

"Woah woah not so fast sana. Jeongyeon allowed you to, doesn't mean I will too." jihyo said meanly.

"Fk, devil Jihyo is back..."sana muttered.

"Sorry jihyo." sana said and slipped through Jihyo.

"hi Sana noona!" DAhyun and Chaeyoung stood in front of tzuyu's door.

"DAHyunie, CHaeyoungie, please, let me in..."

"noona, you know what you did right?" chaeyoung's smiled faded.

"yes, I'm here to apologize."

"well, sorry but you'll have to stop here Sana noona." Dahyun tried to sound as nice as he could.

"DAhyun, chaeyoung, please, just one last try? If Tzuyu dean't want me here anymore, I'll leave. But if he does, please let me have a talk..."

"nope, he's definitely gonna say yes. We can't afford another breakdown." Dahyun shrugged.