Ch.18-i don't know Sana.

no one POV:

TO win back Tzuyu's heart, the first step is to......cook! As people say, to keep a man, keep his stomach first! She woke up early to cook lunchboxes. hehehe, Tzuyu, I'm going to make sure you'll fall in love with me again~ Sana swore in her heart.

At schoollll:s

No one POV:

Of course, TWICE are all still in the same class. Tzuyu arrived with Chaeyoung and Dahyun, and according to her father, Tzuyu asked for a one-year break, and there's still 8 months to go...I'll get him back by then...Sana decided.

She pulled the chair next to Tzuyu and sat down beside him, looking at his face. Dahyun was pissed and chaeyoung pursed his lips.but since Tzuyu didn't say anything, they decided not to too. "Dahyunie, chaeyoungie, don't worry, I won't hurt him anymore~" Sana smiled widely, holding out her pinky. Dahyun and chaeyoung looked at each other then turned back to Sana.

  "Please~I'm sorry." Sana said. Chaeyoung finally smiled back and stood up. "I hope you keep your promise Sana noona, Tzuyu's my last straw." Chaeyoung said seriously. "I will." Sana promised and Dahyun nodded at her too, then they went to the row in front of them.

"what are you up to now?" Tzuyu asked, still reading. "hehe, I said I'll get you back:) And you said you'll give me another chance anyways :3 "Sana said and cling on Tzuyu's arm.

"When did I? I thought I said I'll think about it?" Tzuyu replied.

"Well, I decided you're giving a chance. so there. We're having lunch together today." Sana said.

"What? But-"Tzuyu protested but failed.

"No buts, we're having lunch together and that's it.It'll be at the rooftop:))))" Sana snapped and started doing her homework. Tzuyu sighed in defeat. Sana smiled and thought. The plan's working!!!

LUCNHTIME:

SANA POV: (finally)

I took both lunchboxes she prepared and looked at Tzuyu. He was talking to a girl..more like flirting. The girl kept sending her 'signals' and wants to hold Tzuyu's hand but I ran up to them and stopped the 'disaster' from happening

"Sorry girl, he's taken." I smiled, trying to sound as nice as I could.

"Whatever? Call me handsome!" The girl put down a note and waved then left. Tzuyu wanted to packed up the paper but I got It first. I took it and tore it up and crumbled it into a ball, then tossed it into the bin.

"hey! I thought that was supposed to be mine?" tzuyu looked up.

"yeah right, I was doing you a favor."  "Squatting mosquitoes away." I added.

"ugh Sana it's just a number??!" he protested, sounding pissed. But nope, I'm as pissed as he is too.

"What do you mean it's just a number? Come here!" I scolded and pulled his collar near me and kissed his lips. As expected, he didn't kiss back, but whatever, he will be mine again **smiling innocently.

"Sa-" Tzuyu widened his eyes and was about to talk. Well I have to admit it was cute
Okay It was too cute.

"What do you want? you have a problem? it's just a kiss??!" I copied what he said just now and took his hand and pulled him up to the rooftop.

meanwhile...

(Satzu arguing)

momo munching on chips as an audience

Twice standing at the door, wondering whether they should go and ask them if they're heading for lunch together or not.

(Satzu kissing)

Twice: Gasps and sequels silently cuz Satzu is getting back except for Jihyo and nayeon whose still aware of their child

now back to satzu:

Sana POV:

"Sit down." I ordered when we get to the rooftop and he sat down obediently. Owh he's so cuteeeeee like a doggyyyyyyy.

"Eat." I said and handed him his lunchbox. he raised his eyebrow. "You made it?" he asked.

"yup." I said proudly as he stared in awe at the lunchbox.

"Is it eatable?" he asked.

"YES NOW EAT!" I demanded. hmph! How can he question my wonderful cooking?

he gulped and took out a piece of kimbap. "Are you su-" He confirmed once again.

"YES! EAT!" I shouted.

he immediately took a bite and gobbled It up.

"Ho-how is it?" I asked. I'm quite nervous, since it's my first time...

"it's unexpectedly quite good! And eatable!" he added.

"yah! What do you mean eatable!" I snapped and started eating mine too. He took out the last small sandwich (which was meant to be dessert cuz you can eat it in one bite) and hold it to prevent it from falling with his mouth while closing the lunchbox. I smirked and leaned towards him.

"is it good?" I asked. he nodded without looking at me.

"hmmm...really? I should try!" I said and bit half of the sandwich. Since it was small, our lips touched and I stared into his eyes. I bit off the half and ate it up. "See? I told you my cooking's good." I complimented myself and grinned at him. He shook his head. I Smiled and hopped onto him, giving him a big bear hug.

"What the heck sana?" He asked, barely catching me so I wouldn't fall off the bench.

"I'm sorry." I said, burying my head in his shoulders. He didn't say anything.

"Tzuyu...I'm really sorry." "Just...give me a chance to court you...please." I said as tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks.

Tzuyu pOV: (yayyyy!!!tzuyu pov's back!!!)

Tzuyu noticed that his shirt was getting wet. He didn't know how to react. He loves sana still, of course. But he doesn't want to get hurt again. the truth, he did had the intension of making sana jealous just now at the classroom, and that kiss was what he longed for...he was really happy throughout the lunchtime...But he just doesn't know whether he's ready for Sana again...he never thought he'd be this weak, but he is.

"I...I don't know." I said, hugging the latter in my arms tighter.

"I really don't know Sana. I am really happy with you...but you hurt me too many times before...I-I...I really don't know if I'm ready for you now...I'm always willing to give you my life even when I was 10, give you care and love with you are 19, get hurt for you now...but you disappointed me...I don't know." I said truthfully.

"tzuyu...I'm sorry..." She said again.

"Don't be...you said this many times...I- just give me some time..." I mumbled.

She nodded and sat up. "Thank you Tzuyu." She said, smiling brightly and wiping her tears. she gave me a quick kiss on the lip. "I promise you Tzuyu, I'll court you, and make you feel like you've got the best girl in the world! I swear, you'll be mine again! I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes!" She smiled.

"Thank you...I'll try, to fall in love again." I said, smiling slightly, barely showing my dimples.

"let's go back, we don't want to be late for Miss Solar- I mean Mrs. yi." Sana laughed and we walked back to the classroom.

"Yeah right, I'm happy for Mr.Byul, he's a great 'elder brother' to me when I was young." I said, sitting down.

------------------------------------------------------

woohooo!!! any chance you guy had seen the mamamoo vlive some time ago? where Moonbyul and solar confirmed their "day 1"? Well though It may be a joke (Let's hope it isn't lollll)

Anyways vote, comment, and follow!!!

Follow my insta account too!!!

Acc: shiba_7321