ch.4--she's my mum

Sana POV:

"hahahahaha! I can't hold it in!" He chuckled. "You're cute sana." he complimented.

I blushed at his comment...what is this boy doing to me....but still he's wrong.

"I'm not dating married woman sana. that's...

my mum." he said.

I blinked my eyes. "His mum? That was Tzuyu's mum? Owh...so the husband...Is TZUYU's FATHER???? GOSH THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!!!

"i...i...I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"it's fine. were you jealous? or perhaps wanting to cry?" He teased.

I was about to reply with someone walked over.

"Tzuyu yah!" it was Mina. since when has she became so close with Tzuyu?

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked as Mina clung onto his arm. "I wanna eat doughnuts." She whispered, probably not wanting me to hear.

"Sure, I'll bring them over tonight." Tzuyu whispered back. What did he mean he'll bring them over tonight? is there something  going on between the two of them??? are they dating?

"Thanks~ Byee tzuyu, bye sana!" She said and ran away. I looked up to see Tzuyu shaking her head.

"are you dating Mina." I looked into his eyes.

"What?No?! What's the matter with you today sana. You keep asking about my relationships." he asked.

I let out a sigh of relief. What would I do if Tzuyu is dating Mina? it would be so awkward cuz I like Tzuyu...wait no I don't. yeah I don't. I would just be awkward cuz Tzuyu's my bodyguard...

"I don't know too." I replied and he said "okay" And we headed back to class.

all of the following lesson are free. so all the TWICE members decided to practice for our final project. We have to produce an album of 7 songs in total. we have to record them and give out a stage for one of the songs.

We're all part of the entertainment company JYP. Jyp is also Jihyo's father, it's quite obvious they're both Parks. Anyways, uncle JYP promised to give us 7 tracks but we have to fill in some lyrics ourselves. It wasn't a problem since most of us have experiences except Tzuyu and Momo, since they're more on the dancing side. that's why our choreography will be choreographed by those two.

"Guys! My dad has given us the full songs, of course the lyrics you guys wrote are in it too." jihyo said, waving a stack of paper and her laptop.

"let's hear the songs, and we can decide the title track for it first." Jihyo suggested. we all agreed and sat in a circle.

Tzuyu automatically sat next to me, and mina sat between him and chaeyoung. I feel quite pissed and uneasy seeing Tzuyu and Mina so close. WHAT THE HECK MINA JUST PATTED TZUYU'S HEAD!!! I wanted to be the first!!! Hmph!I'm having a very very serious talk with Mina later...

The album was called More and More, and we all voted for the song More and More to be the title track and the one we're going to perform. we split into 2 teams.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and me will record the songs first after we split the parts.

While dahyun, momo Mina and tzuyu choreograph the song More and More. I wanted to know why I wasn't choreographing, but yeah I'm better at singing than dancing...

I wasn't paying attention throughout the time since I was busy...staring at Tzuyu...gosh what happened to me. I hit my head and Tzuyu seemed to hear it. "jeongyeon is sana okay?" I hear him ask.

Jeongyeon shrugged and said "I don't knows he seemed fine, maybe she's having a headache?" Tzuyu got up and opened his backpack. he came to me and handed me a pill. "Take this.It'll help." I looked down and he was holding 2 pills in his hand and a cup of water.

I smiled at his sweetness. how could a boy be so sweet!!! I took the pills and drank the water. I reached out my arm and ruffled his hair. "Thank Tzu!" he blushed and went to throw away the cup and went back to his choreographing. cute...

"sana" "sana??" "Sanaaaaa!!!" Multiple voices keep calling. I snapped out from my thoughts. "huh? What?!" I looked around and jihyo nayeon and jeongyeon are staring at her.

"You've been in your thoughts again sana?" Nayeon unnie smirked.

"Yah! let's jut continue. " I defended, trying not to blush.

After some quality time, we finished splitting the parts and jihyo and me have finished recording already. it was Jeongyeon's turn and nayeon rolled her eyes, and decided to play a prank on him. Of course I didn't care since I was focusing on Tzuyu who was trying out moves.

"woooo sexyyyyy." I complimented. "You can change that into a wave."

"Maybe you can put you hand behind your back? that makes it 2 'come' signs."

"Woah sana I didn't know you're good a choreographing." Tzuyu grinned at me at he was resting. god the sweats going down his jawline...omg...I gulped and drank some water.

"sana, if you're not interested, I'll take him thank you." Nayeon suddenly appeared and whispered.

"Yah Im nayeon I told you! Get away from him!" I glared and hissed into her ears.

"well you don't like him in that way." She said as if it was normal she did such thing.

"I...I...who says I don't?" I back fired.

I realized what I just said and wanted to stop Nayeon unnie but...too late.

Nayeon unnie widened her eyes and looked at me.

"SANA I HEARD THAT!" She scream-like whispered.

"Shhhh!!!Shut up or I'll tell Jeongyeon that when you were 13--"

"DEAL! SHUT UP!" she covered my mouth.

"Sana, maybe you want to help us out?" Momo suggested. Mina and Dahyun nodded. They really do need help.

"Okay. but I'll only be giving advice, I don't have ideas." I said.

"Tzuyu start from the first, do the male parts first, I'll do the female parts." Momoring instructed, tzuyu nodded and stood up in front of me.

"one. Two. Three." Mina counted and Tzuyu started dancing.

He looked so hot while he's dancing...and it's soooooo cool when he does it too!!! I was clapping like a fangirl after he finished the male part.

"How was it?" He asked, anticipating my answer.

-------------------------------------------------

how did sana think about it??

vote and comment!!!

Follow my insta!

acc: shiba_7321