Ch.12--is that why you left

No one pOV:

Tzuyu kept silent and stared into Sana's eyes lovingly. "okay." He finally nodded.

Sana gave kiss one more kiss and said. "I'm sorry Tzuyu, I'll deal with it, I promise. I love you too~" Sana said and left. Tzuyu saw a tear escaping Sana's eye when she left.

"Fuxk!" Tzuyu scrammed and punched onto the wall. His fist was bleeding, and there was a crack on the wall.

Why sana...what's stopping you...Tzuyu thought...no matter what it is...I'll protect you...first of all, Mark huh? I'll show you what you get for trying to take what's mine!

for the next few days, tzuyu and sana didn't talk much to each other. Tzuyu would always catch sana glancing at him, and avoid when she got caught.

Misamo were walking to their lockers, again, a note flew out of the locker. Sana wanted to grab it but Momo got it first. she took a look and stared at Sana. Momo handed Mina the note.

I told you to stay away from him. he's dying.

the note read. "Sana." mina called.

"I-"Sana wanted to defend herself.

"whoever it is, they can't kill Tzuyu. Listen. If we want to find out who it is, come to my house later, I have a plan." Mina's eyes twinkled while saying that. Sana hesitated but nodded. She trusts Mina, and of course Mina's brain.

At night:

Sana pOV:

I rode in my car to Mina's house, of course the driver wasn't Tzuyu. I got off and saw that there were 4 cars. I paused for a moment. they must me Dahmo, 2yeon, chaeyoung and Jihyo's car... she wouldn't call Tzuyu in right?...

I stepped in and to my surprise...Tzuyu was here as well...

All Twice members are sitting on sofas, surrounding the table. there as a seat left beside Tzuyu, probably reserved for me. I sat down and felt Tzuyu hold my hand.i sighed. how I missed this...

"Well then, since everyone's here, I'm going to tell you guys what happened...." mina said and told everyone what happened according to what she knew already.

I glanced at Tzuyu and I could sense he was really angry...or perhaps afraid? I shook my head at the thought. Tzuyu was shaking, and he held my hand tighter to him. Oh no...is Tzuyu really scared??

"Get out." Tzuyu commanded. I felt the room get colder and colder. "let's go." Mina Said and stood up.

"but-" Nayeon wanted to refuse.

"Give them space." Mina said and the others followed her upstairs.

"Is that why you left?" Tzuyu asked. he wasn't in a good mood now.

"tzuyu...after I got that note, you started getting hurt every single week! I couldn't..." I looked down.

"Sana."

"Don't ever dare to do this again. I, am not afraid of whoever it is. BUT YOU?!" He suddenly raised his voice.

"YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS? I-" Tzuyu said angrily as he collapsed onto the floor.

"Tzuyu!!!!!!" I shouted. "MINA! TZUYU FAINTED!" I shouted. the others ran out of the room, with mina and jeongyeon at front.

"jeongyeon oppa!" mina called and Jeongyeon rushed upstairs and opened a room.  while then Dahyun and chaeyoung lifted Tzuyu upstairs."Quick, I've turned it on already." Jeongyeon said and they laid Tzuyu on the bed. jeongyeon chaeyoung and dahyun quickly connected tubes to him, as if they've done it for many times.

"wha-what happened?" I stammered while shaking...what's on with Tzuyu? What happened?

"He has an illness. He got it from a mission 6 years ago." Mina said.

"6 years ago...wait..." I looked at her. "Yep, that's it." Mina replied.

"He saved you and after he brought you to the police station, the people who kidnapped you followed him and tried to kill him.Sana, he was your age by then, a year younger. he got away from the 5 men, but he got a cut on his chest, right near the heart. he was saved but the doctor said it would still relapse if he suffered climate change of emotions or stress or frustration. he fainted more than once those months."

"so...the one who saved me many times...that boy was Tzuyu??No wonder he seems so familiar!" I said.

"he's ging to be alright...right?"

"yeah, he'll faint for a day or so, then good as gold.Don't worry." Mina patted my back and moved for me to go to Tzuyu.

"tzuyu...I'm sorry those men hurt you, I'm sorry I was scared that I left you...it was all because of me...I won't leave you...so please promise you can wake up...I'm scared of the 0.1% of you not waking up..." I whispered into his ear.

I stay with him all night, and I slept really comfortably for the first time in these 3 months of not seeing Tzuyu.

thank goodness, Tzuyu finally woke up after two days.

at school:

No one POV:

"Sana! be my girlfriend!" mark said again, since 4 months ago.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were just around the corner and saw Sana with a confessing Mark, again. Tzuyu's hand gripped into a fist and Chaeyoung text Mina what happened immediately and followed Tzuyu.

at the same time, Mina found out it was Mark who was behind this...all the notes and the 'accidents'

Mark Tuan, I won't forgive you for hurting him!

--------------------------------------------------

yay its lame :) I seriously don't know how to end the Mark thingy, I'll think of something don't worry:)

Follow, vote and comment!

And follow my insta as well

acc: shiba_7231