Chapter Fourteen

"That's not fair," Hayden whined quietly as we walked to my car, leaving to go to school, "I am your boyfriend. I should be the one going with you, not Rebecca." I frowned and unlocked my car, getting into the driver's seat as Hayden slipped in beside me with his arms crossed across his chest.

"Baby, I know," I turned to look at him, starting me car up, "and I really wanted to take you. It does not mean that I do not love you just because I am not taking you to one stupid dinner party with my mother's co-workers." He frowned more, pouting and giving me absolute silence.

I sighed and put my car into reverse as I backed out of my driveway. I headed towards school, that was only a couple block away. Once we were to the school we got out, and Hayden tried to make a run for it, but I ran around the car and caught him by the wrist, making him look at me.

"Baby, you have to understand," I gently caressed his cheek, and he closed his eyes. His lip quivered. "I love you, boo." I kissed the top of his nose, and he let out a reluctant sign and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Fine," He laid his head on my chest, not letting go of me. "I'll let you be straight do the night, but don't forget that you like my dick, and not Rebecca's, even though she's a girl and that's just nasty if she di-"

I grinned and quickly kissed him, cutting him off short, "Thank you, honey," I smiled warmly. "I will be thinking about you every moment."

"Better!" He smiled up at me as someone behind him called his named. He quickly pecked my lips goodbye and ran off in the direction of the girl who was standing by the doors of the building's entrance. I made my way towards the school after him, but I never made it there. A brown bag was thrown over my head, blinding me, and then someone kicked my feet out from under me.

I struggled, but they kept me well secure, which told me that they had to be someone who worked out a lot. They dragged me to wherever they planned on taking me. I tried to yell, to grab someone's attention, but whoever was holding me covered my mouth. Why hasn't anyone tried to save me yet? As far as I knew, it could be a murderer, and no one was able to just glance around and see me being dragged away.

They kept dragging me until I felt my ass hit a hard surface, and my arms were bound behind my back. I began to struggle again, but as soon as I did, the bag around my head came off and I looked around to see five of the football players standing around me in an abandoned shed. They all smirked deviously down at me, and grabbed some duck tap, tapping my mouth shut.

Tom, Pete, Kyle, Will, and Heath were the faces that I instantly noticed, and when I looked Heath in the eye I know that he had nothing to do with the plan. I forgave him instantly, but was still hurt that he would do this to me. Tom leaned in front of me, getting in my face, as if that was going to scare me. If I did not have my arms restricted behind my back, I would have punched that bastard square in the nose, and he would never be able to recover from it.

"So fag," He smirked, breathing hotly against my face, "You think you can just, what? Join our group? And then ditch us just a few days later because of you "precious" girly boyfriend? Well, too bad. You're going to pay for that. No one ever leaves us. We leave then. We kick them out of the group, and I think you need to learn your place here."

I rolled my eyes at Tom, but he would growl lowly as he brought his foot up and kicked me straight in the stomach, making the chair I was sitting in fall back and onto my bound arms. I would let out a soft groan, wincing as the pressure of my weight made it worse. He stood above me and kicked me again in the stomach before he grinned, happy with his work before exiting the shed.

I tried getting my arms out from underneath me, but Kyle, Pete, and Will came up and kicked me a few times in the side, knocking the air out of me, and then following their "master" out of the shed. That just left Heath.