Part 14

PARK SEO JOON's POV

"You two seemed pretty comfortable with each other." Min Young mumbled under her breathe  as she looked through Ji Won and I's photoshoot on her phone. I don't even know why these pictures went viral.

"Babe, it's a photoshoot for god's sake!" I groaned.

"Well, I don't want to ruin my night. Let's not talk about it... for now." She glared at me as she fixed her hair.

She has been complaining about 'that' photoshoot ever since it was uploaded on instagram and she wouldn't stop reading the comments in front of me. I don't know what has gotten in to her, she has always been supportive with our individual projects and now she's been nagging me nonstop just because a lot people 'loved' Ji Won and I's pictures.
Not to mention I am still upset with Ha Neul and I'm probably going to see him tonight since he's one of the nominees. I just hope Ji Won won't be on this award show with Ha Neul or else i'm seriously going to lose my mind.

——-

When Min Young and I are already seated in our chairs, I carefully scanned around for Ji Won's face but there seems to be no signs of her.

"Oh my God, are they actually together?" I heard someone say behind me, the people around me seemed to be looking at someone important for them to be this flustered. I turned my head to were they were looking at and that's when I saw them together.

I felt my heart dropped when I saw them walk down with their hands intertwined. A part of me wishes that this was all a dream and that I never lost Ji Won. I tried to stop myself from being emotional especially because Min Young is right beside me and also because I am already engaged.

As the awards show went on, I would sometimes steal glances at Ji Won, she looks very beautiful tonight, I mean she could be wearing rags and I would still think she's beautiful. Her smile still makes my heart skip a beat.
She probably noticed me staring when she looked back at me and I had to instantly look away and pretend like I was looking somewhere else.

I was too zoned out that I didn't realize they were now announcing the winner for the Best Actor Award. Ha Neul's face was on the screen and I looked at him intently hoping I could get a peek of Ji Won.

"And the KBS Best Actor award goes to... Kang Ha Neul."

I looked at the screen as Ha Neul got up, hugged Ji Won and... kissed her.

Flashback

I can't seem to keep my eyes off her, her face just glows every time she laughs and her eyes sparkle in joy. I know we are trying to keep this relationship low key but being here on stage with her receiving the 'Best Couple Award', I just want to tell everyone around that I love her so much and that I want to kiss her right here right now to let them know that she's mine only.

When we were already backstage after receiving the award, I sneakily intertwined our hands and drag her to an empty corner.

"Seo Joon-" before she could complain, I crashed my lips into hers and kissed her as if the world is ending, I can feel her smile through the kiss and I know she wants me as much as I want her. I trailed kisses down her neck and if not because of my phone ringing, I don't think I could ever stop myself.

Why is it so hard to get over you, Kim Ji Won? Why do I still wish you were mine? Everything just reminds me so much of you. I thought agreeing to another relationship would help me get over you, I guess it did for a couple of years. Now you're back and I realized I still love you... but you're making it hard for me too.

————rated r————-

KIM JI WON's POV

"Ha Neul, I'm so sorry about what happened..." I said for the fifth time as Ha Neul and I looked for a chair to sit on at the afterparty.