Part 12

KIM JI WON's POV

"So, you're going to pose together for these shots..." the photographer instructed us  "Just pretend like you're talking or doing random things together"

There was a lot of tension in this room right now, and it's kinda suffocating. Seo Joon is standing inches away from me and I know he was uncomfortable with the amount of people watching and cheering us, commenting things like "I wish you would make a movie together again" or "They still have this chemistry". It bothered me a little but I know it bothered him a lot since you know... he's engaged.

"Uhm, so what pose do you want to do first?" I asked to ease the tension, I can tell he was surprised.

"Uhh.. I don't know... what do you wanna do first?" He stuttered as he smiled awkwardly.

"I love that! Just talk casually, but like do little poses, maybe like a couple!" The photographer exclaimed which startled both of us.

And out of nowhere, I don't know why I suddenly placed my arm around his neck and tiptoed to somehow make me a little taller, he looked at me shocked and he cleared his throat so I smiled in return.

"That's lovely!" The photographer shouted as he snap a couple of shots.

"If it makes you uncomfortable, just say so." I whispered but instead of saying something back, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as he smiled cheekily, my heart fluttered by his actions but I have to pretend unaffected, the photographer, however, loved it and was hyping us to do more poses.

After giving them some more poses, the photographer then decided what to do next and so we just follow his lead. He instructed Seo Joon to sit on the floor while I lie my head down on his lap, he first told us to look somewhere else until he told Seo Joon to touch my hair and that we both look into each other's eyes... wait, aren't we supposed to focus on the clothes we are wearing?

Seo Joon shyly took a strand of my hair as he looked at me softly, when we both caught each-other's eyes we were then lost in our own world, it's like our eyes were communicating. His hand suddenly went on to my cheeks and caressed it lightly and all the memories of us together flashed before my eyes... God, I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Miss Ji Won? Miss Ji Won?" we were both snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry, what?" I stammered.

"Oh, uhm, Mr. Kang Ha Neul is waiting for you in the dressing room, should I call him out here?" The staff member asked. I  hurriedly got up from my position and fixed myself, I forgot Ha Neul was even coming.

"Yeah sure." I smiled as she nod and walked back to the dressing room.

"Uhm, Sir? Can we do another pose?" I asked the photographer in which he agreed.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ha Neul walking towards us with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand, God this man is so extra, Seo Joon must have seen him too as he uncomfortably sat straight.

"Okay, let's call it a day!" The photographer announced when he was probably satisfied with his shots.

Both Seo Joon and I awkwardly stood up and walked towards the photographer where Ha Neul was standing.

"Hey." Ha Neul greeted and unexpectedly kissed my cheek which earned a couple of "oohs" from all the people who saw. I looked at him wide eyed as he winked back at me... this guy pssh.

"Seo Joon, man. I haven't seen you in a long time." He greeted Seo Joon as they did a handshake but what Seo Joon did next surprised me as he forcefully bumped Ha Neul's shoulder and walked past me towards the dressing room. I looked around hoping no one saw it and thankfully everyone was minding their business.

"Well shi-" Ha Neul cursed but I stopped him before he could cause a scene.

—-

PARK SEO JOON's POV

I can't believe Ha Neul went this low and suddenly dates Ji Won. He knew damn well how I feel about Ji Won, fuck, he even  helped me search for Ji Won and then what? Date her behind my back? 

I hurriedly went back to the dressing room and told everyone I wanted to change my clothes alone. Right after changing, my phone suddenly rang and so I went to grab it but when I looked at it, it wasn't the one ringing. So I looked around the room to find where the ringing was coming from and I saw the light of a phone under Ji Won's clothes, I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID and it says "My Min Jae♥️" but it doesn't have the caller ID's picture.

Who the hell is Min Jae? Is he dating two guys at once? My curiosity got the best of me and was about to answer it when...

"What are you doing with my phone?" Ji Won's voice startled me.

"Someone was calling..." I sputtered.

She looked at her phone and then gasped and she abruptly ran out of the dressing room.

So, who is this Min Jae?

——-
I'm sorry if they didn't have a lot of conversation, I'm actually saving it up for the next chapters.😁😁

What do you think about this chapter though???

Like and comment for part 13💛