Part 10

KIM JI WON's POV

"What was really going on between you and Seo Joon?" Ga Eun asked out of nowhere while she was buckling her seatbelt.

"What?" I replied trying to act clueless.

"Well, I know for sure that you dated secretly three years ago but I thought you both ended it mutually." She shrugged.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Ga Eun. Where are we off to by the way?" I asked to change the subject.

"Geez, you've been really good at changing subjects." She scoffed. "We're going to have a meeting with Ha Neul's management." She smiled.

Is it going to be for a movie? I hope so. I guess they're planning on putting us in a movie together. I'm not complaining though, Ha Neul is the only person I would want to work with right now.

—-

"Now that we're all here, first, I would like to congratulate Kim Ji Won on her comeback..." Hye Bin, Ha Neul's manager, said as he shook my hand "Everyone was wondering where you were" he laughed  "Anyways, this meeting is Ga Eun's idea and I somehow loved it since it did give you both a lot of attention after that airport incident. And both of you are actors that hasn't been dragged into any false accusations or let's just say you two have kept your image clean." He continued.

Oh God, I feel like I know where this is going.

"We planned on making you date for the media." Hye Bin stated proudly.

"What?" Ha Neul and I said in unison.

"I don't think this would be a good idea for Ji Won, I mean, Hye Bin, I respect you always and I always do what you think would be better for me but  don't you think Ji Won wouldn't like it? Not that i'm saying I don't want to date you Ji Won, im sorry but-" Ha Neul stuttered as he looked at me apologetically.

I somehow felt flustered about Ha Neul's confession, he's just so gentleman as always. I also thought I don't want to break his heart but my thoughts wandered on getting a revenge on Seo Joon.

"Don't you wanna do it, Ha Neul?" I asked without thinking, this is not me!

"What?" Ha Neul asked surprised while Ga Eun and Hye Bin smiled at me proudly.

"I mean, don't you want to help me gain back my popularity?" I sassed, actually disgusted by the word 'popularity'. This is obviously not me.

"Of course, of course, I want to do it." Ha Neul cleared his throat and looked at me worriedly. I am so sorry Ha Neul, I know you want what's best for me and I know you think this is not it, but I'm being selfish right now.

"This is amazing. I also just have to break it to you Ha Neul, you are nominated as best actor for the KBS awards, congratulations!" Hye Bin announced.

"What? Really?" Ha Neul burst out and jumped off his chair from happiness. He then suddenly hugged me tight to which he let go, after realizing it. "I am so sorry, Ji Won." He apologized.

"It's okay, Congratulations!" I smiled reassuringly and hugged him again. I am genuinely happy for him, he deserves it.

"Obviously, since you are a 'couple', you'll go together on the awards show." Hye Bin stated calmly which surprised us... again.

God, all these surprises just kept coming .

———
Why do I feel like this slowly becoming a Ha Neul-Ji Won fanfic? Naaah, jk. But here's a little filler guyssssssss. Hope you liked it.

Like and comment for part 11 💛