Part 11

Time passed and it has already been weeks since Kim Ji Won came back in South Korea. She had been very busy with all the projects offered to her, accepting almost every single one of it with no complaints. She feels delightful doing this job, so it was never hard for her.

At the end of the day, she never forgets to FaceTime his son, her day is just incomplete if she doesn't see her son even for a few seconds . She misses him so much that sometimes she just zones out and think about what could Min Jae could be doing.

Also, she never forgets to take care of herself like what her parents told her. She makes sure she eats three meals a day and that she gets enough rest. She knows she has to be strong not only for herself but for her family too.

It is two weeks away before the KBS Drama Awards in which Kang Ha Neul was nominated, and they planned on going together for the media. Ji Won has thought of backing out from this stunt, she thinks she's using Ha Neul for the fame but there's no way out. One thing she keeps reminding herself though is to never hurt Ha Neul's feelings or lead him on.

"Ji Won, there's another local clothing brand that wants you to model them." Ga Eun said as she flipped through the papers on her office table.

"I don't mind promoting korean products, so why not?" She answered as she scrolled through her phone.

"Apparently three actors where invited, you're one of it, and no one has responded yet." Ga Eun stated what was written on the paper

"Oh okay, take it!" Ji Won agreed.

"Okay, i'll call them." Ga Eun said as she dialled up the number and went to the corner to talk to the phone.

As Ji Won was busy scrolling through her phone, one article caught her attention:

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young has postponed their wedding... Read to know why.

"Should I open it?" She thought to herself.

Of course not, this is none of her business. And so she continued scrolling through her phone until the article got lost somewhere.

PARK SEO JOON's POV

"So, what's with the sudden postponement?" I asked as I barged in into Min Young's manager's office where Min Young, her manager and my manager was sitting.

"Good to see you too, Seo Joon." Min Young's manager sarcastically answered "Have a sit."

I sat down on the chair farthest to them since I am annoyed at their sudden change of plans. They have not only disappointed me but so are my parents.

"As you all know, Min Young is going to have her new drama, and I think this marriage would ruin her chemistry with her partner and-" Her manager started which is utterly garbage.

"Bullshit!" I interrupted him obviously because I know what he is going to say. It must have caught them off guard when they all looked at me shocked, I looked at my manager as he put his head down.

"First of all Mr. Seo Joon, this isn't 100% my idea." Mr. Jeong, Min Young's manager defended himself.

I looked at Min Young and he gave me an apologetic smile...so this was her idea.

"Can I talk to my fiancé alone?" I asked emphasizing the word fiancé.

Both Mr. Jeong and my manager silently left the room. I slowly stood up from my chair and walked slowly to Min Young who was trying not to look back at me.

"Min Young, what's going on?" I asked as I slowly lift up her chin.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. It's just, I don't want the people to lose interest in me and who I get paired with just because I'm married." She admitted.

"That's bullshit, people aren't that small minded. They will watch your movie because of how you bring it not because of your personal status." I scoffed. Since when did Min Young started thinking this way? I wanted to marry her because of her positive outlook in life and now she tells me all these garbage?

"Babe-"

"Do you want to call this engagement off too?" I challenged her to which she abruptly looked at me worriedly.

"No, of course not. I love you so much, Seo Joon you know that." She cried as she hugged me tight and kissed my lips.

She knows she's my weakness, I guess there's no point in arguing with her, I don't want to be that kind of boyfriend who would stop her from reaching her goals so I guess I just have to agree with her on this. I just hope that our feelings for each other wouldn't change.

——-

KIM JI WON's POV

I am on my way for another photoshoot for the new clothing brand that was offered to me, not that it was any different because I literally do photoshoots every single day.

When I arrived there, as usual I was welcomed by the staffs, I chat for a while with the owner and then had my makeup done.

I was in the middle of the photoshoot when there was a sudden commotion, both the photographer and I stopped to look at what was happening and I feel my body froze on the spot... not again.

"I can't believe Park Seo Joon accepted the invitation." I heard one staff said as she walked towards to where he was.

"Somebody, get Park Seo Joon dressed." One staff shouted to which startled me. It may have caught his attention because when I looked back to where he was, he was looking back at me, I guess he was just as surprised as I am just like the photoshoot I had for my comeback. Our staring game was so strong that I forgot I was having a photoshoot, it ended though when he was dragged by the stylists to the dressing room.

After a couple of shots, I was then put back to the dressing room for a wardrobe change, and also because it was now Seo Joon's turn.

When I got inside the dressing room, I hurriedly called Ga Eun because not bringing a chaperone to a photoshoot is a very bad idea.

"Ga Eun! Please come quick! Nobody told me Seo Joon was going to be in this clothing brand." I whispered through the speakers right after she answered the phone.

"Uhhh... Ji Won, this isn't Ga Eun." The caller on the other line said with a man's voice. I quickly checked the contact name and geez... it was Ha Neul.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry, Ha Neul." I apologized as he laughed at me.

"It's okay, i'll go there instead." He said calmly.

"No. No, no, it's okay. I'll call Ga Eun." I stopped him.

"Ji Won, i'll go there. Trust me on this and text me the location." He insisted and hang up.

I guess i'll just have to do it. I trust you, Ha Neul.

——

Thank you so much for the likes amd wonderful comments and for waiting on my updates even though it usually takes forever 😅

Also, one reader (@MedyoBusyLang) said that Seo Woo-Jin, the kid from Hi Bye Mama, is how she imagines Min Jae would look like. Should I go with it? Comment down what you think.

Like and comment for part 12 💛💛💛