Part 5

KIM JI WON's POV

"He didn't know?" Ha Neul asked as he shook his head lightly.

I had no other way but to tell him the truth, I have no escape. He was doubtful at first because according to him i'm "too small to fit a baby in my body". He didn't want to believe what I said but as soon as he saw Min Jae he knew right away who the father is.

"Ha Neul, I trust you not to tell this to anybody." I pleaded as I tried to focus my gaze in his eyes. "You're the only person, aside from my parents, who knows my situation right now. Just please keep this to yourself." I stated as I feel a lump buildup in my throat.

"I doubt Seo Joon would want to get involved when he's getting engaged- oh god." the words accidentally slipped from his mouth.

"What?" I asked trying to process what he just said.

Park Seo Joon is getting engaged? So suddenly? I tried to think of every possibilities why he would want to get married; was it arranged? Maybe just a rumor? Or... he loves this girl he's going to marry too much that he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with her?

Flashback

"You're so beautiful, you have always been." Seo Joon smiled as he planted kisses all over my face.

"You're going to get tired looking at me soon." I giggled as he trailed kisses down my neck.

"I don't think I'll ever be." He said as he looked at me intently in the eyes. "When my next drama is over, i'm going to make both of us official to the world." He then hugged me really tight and kissed my forehead which lasted for probably a minute.

The thought of Seo Joon holding back from the whole world what he feels aches my heart. I, too, wanted to tell everyone I love him but who cares what they think? This is our life. They don't always have a say in it.

"I don't mind a little privacy." I said as I put my lips on his and he deepens our kiss.

"I can't wait to spend my whole life with you. I'm going to make you my wife." He adoringly smiles and went for another passionate kiss.

"Ji Won? Ji Won?" Ha Neul snapped me out from my thoughts. "Are you okay?"

"Honestly? I don't know what to feel." I admitted.

"I'm sorry, Ji Won, you're not supposed to hear it from me. God, I'm so reckless." He groaned.

"No, it's fine Ha Neul. You actually helped me." I forced a smile.

"But maybe Seo Joon would change his mind if he sees you?" He suggested.

"No, I want him to be genuinely happy. I bet he wants to start a family so bad." I laughed half-heartedly.

"What about you go back to Korea?" He proposed as he holds my hand and looked me in the eyes. "If you don't want him back, well then at least get your life back. I can't stand seeing you like this. You've always wanted to get big in life and here you are, hiding with a child while his father is living the life you also wanted." Ha Neul then abruptly stopped when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and someone important must be looking for him when he stood up instantly.

"My manager is looking for me. I have to go." He stated.

I led him to the front door and before I could close the door, Ha Neul looked at me softly and said "Think about it, Ji Won. I'll be here until the 1st of January, we'll go back together. I'll help you get back on your feet." He assured me, he then kissed my cheek and then he left.

Which also left me thinking what I should do next...

——————————-

Just a little filler. Hope you liked it.

Also, Kim Ji Won's recent photoshoot is just beatific. Queen geewoniee always slaying.

Twitter&Instagram: @jiwoniipark

Like and comment 💛