Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Wedding Day

"Mom I'm nervous", "you'll get through this okay, all you need to do is say 2 words amor". Y/n looked at herself through the mirror and flattened her dress. Tears flowed down her eyes, "Mija stop crying, your going to ruin your makeup" her mother scolded her.

"I'll be right back", y/n's mother told her. 'What did I sign myself into?' she thought to herself. "Just 2 words y/n" she muttered under her breath. "It's time," her mother told her, she looked at herself in the mirror and wiped her puffy red eyes.

"Coming," she said, she walked with her mom to the front of the church and waited for a sign to start coming in. The church bells rang and music started to play. The door opened and she saw her dad with one arm out waiting for her. She count feel Marco's eyes burning through her skull.

"Dad I don't think I can do this" she whispered to her dad. Her dad could see the pain in her eyes, he's always loved her, his dad wasn't in his life so he didn't know how to be one. "Do what your heart wants", y/n looked at her father in disbelief but it soon turned into a warm smile.

Then reality hit her, she was already at the wedding arch. She looked at her dad muttered, "I love you", before he left. She slowly walked up the arch and made eye contact with Marco.

She looked at the audience and tried to hold back her tears. Her heart didn't want this, from afar she saw jake and Alejandro. But Alejandro was swearing some funky glasses which made y/n chuckle.

Marco grabbed her hand but she pulled away, she heard whispers but didn't care.

(The priest was saying vowels, you know how it goes)

Y/n's Pov

"I, Marco, take you, y/n y/l/n, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish from this day forward until death do us part," Marco stated while putting his ring on my finger.

I looked at my dad desperate for help, he looked at me and slowly nodded his head yes as a sign that I had a decision.

"I'm sorry Marco," I said while taking off the ring and throwing it on the floor. I ran out of the church doors before anybody else could say something. I looked behind me to see if anybody was chasing me and nobody was so I stopped.

But once I turned to the front of me I collided into someone back. They turned around and caught me before I could fall on to the ground.

I looked up and saw ...

Mattia

The boy I loved, the boy that cheated on me. I pushed him away and I saw eyes scam my finger. "Y-you didn't marry him," he asked. I looked away and muttered, "no". Mattia's eye's sprung up in joy, "I didn't love him" she added as she sat down on the floor leaning again a cement wall.

"Why?", he asked, "because I already loved someone else-"

TO BE CONTINUED

.