Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

7 1/2 months later

Y/n was living her best life, almost every night she would go see Mattia. They wouldn't always have sex sometimes they would watch a movie together or go out and do stuff.

Alejandro did have a suspicions but let go of it. The only person that knew was jake, she didn't expect Jake to be one of her best friends however she grew fond of him. Alejandro nor Kairi knew about Mattia and y/n's relationship.

Y/n and Alejandro were on talking terms, there was no problems with them. They were finally going back to normal.

-

Y/n's Pov

I sat in my room with Jake, "okay so how do I tell him I wanna go further, like boyfriend girlfriend, type of beat" I asked him. "Well, I'm pretty sure Mattia will wanna be your boyfriend".

-

Third-person

Nobody knew that jake secretly liked y/n, However, he wanted the best for y/n and Mattia made her happy.

-

Back to Y/n's Pov

"You can try and act like I'm Mattia if it makes you feel better," he said. "No, I don't want to make you uncomfortable".

"C'mon, you're my best friend", "fine" I replied.

I took a deep breath, "look we've been together for a long time and maybe we should go to the next step and make it official", "okay that was perfect" "now just do it to Mattia instead of me" he added.

"Okay, wish me luck," I told him as he left my room.

Mattia's Pov

I was in the mood for watching a movie with y/n, so I walked to her and as I was about to open her door I heard something. "look we've been together for a long time and maybe we should go to the next step and make it official" I heard her say, "okay" I heard jake say from the other side.

I left before I could hear the rest, I couldn't believe she was cheating on me. I liked her a lot maybe even loved her, and this is how she repays me.

All of my love for her soon turned into hatred, after doing some digging I called the girl that she despised the most.

Y/n's Pov

I sat in my room for about an hour debating whether I should ask him today or tomorrow.  I took a deep breath and made my way to his room.

Once I opened the door my heart stopped, tears flooded my eyes as I saw Mattia and Bella having sex. I immediately shut the door and ran back to my room.

I couldn't stay here anymore, I couldn't see Mattia every day knowing he cheated on me. I thought he was different, but he was just a horny man looking for pleasure.

I packed my bags and went to the only place that was available, home.

.🤬🤬🤬🤬