Chapter 1

Y/N PLAYS AS NAILEA DEVORA

MATTIA PLAYS AS MATTIA POLIBIO

ALEJANDRO PLAYS AS ALEJANDRO ROZARIO

KAIRI PLAYS AS KAIRI COSENTINO

JAKE PLAYS AS DEREK TRENDZ

BELLA PLAYS AS LELE PONS

MARCO PLAYS AS TONY LOPEZ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
MORE PEOPLE WILL COME ALONG THE STORY

CHAPTER 1

Y/N's Pov

"will you marry me" he knelt down and held out a black velvet box with a ring in it. But, the question is, do I really love this man?  Do I want to spend the rest of my life with him? I don't want to regret this on the wedding day and be a runaway bride. I inhaled deeply and made a decision.

"I'm- I'm sorry Marco, I can't do this", I heard the people around us gasp in shock. "Baby why not?" he stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Because I don't want to live with a cheater for the rest of my life", I finally said.

"I know you want me for my family's wealth and it is crystal clear that the women you love isn't me", I shot a glare at Bella, the woman who had always ruined my love life. I turned around and walked out of the restaurant.

People always said being rich is everything. However, when it comes to love, men only chose your wealth and what's under your clothes. They never care about the most precious things inside your body, your heart. That's why some people say men are heartless.

I'm sure not all are heartless but why am I the only woman who always encounters them? I mean, why can't I get the man who'll do anything for me? Who'll love me for who I actually am but not what's under my purse or even my clothes?

-

"Darling!, why did you reject Marco," my mom asked me softly when we were eating dinner. "Let's not discuss this anymore. We're over", I said harshly. "Y/N, do not speak to your mom like that," my dad scolded me.

"Dad! You're the one who pulled me into this mess! I never wanted to be with Marco. You're the one who always set me off with strangers. I don't want them. I want to have the right to decide what I really want, not what you want. So please, stop all this arranged marriage bullshit and let me do what I want, and not what you want to do. Even if I do like Marco, he only wanted your wealth. He never really wanted your daughter" I stated, cutting him off.

"Don't test my patience, y/n. You're my daughter, you'll obey me in this house"

"Oh so does that mean if I'm out of this house, I'll have the life I always wanted? is that so?" I smiled wickedly. "sit your ass down and eat your food, y/n," my dad yelled at me. "dad, don't force me. I'll eventually leave this house if I have to" I warned him. "stop fighting! No one will leave this house!" my mom interrupted.

"I'm full and tired," I pushed the food away and walked upstairs to my room. I threw myself on my bed and sobbed. Why? I don't like my life. Why does he always have to control me? I'm his daughter, not his puppet. And there comes the knock on the door.

"princess, can I come in?" my mom knocked and opened the door as I didn't respond. "Oh, sweetheart. I know sometimes your dad is harsh and strict to you, but he's still your dad," my mom pulled me into her embrace.

"Mom, I don't want to live this life anymore. I'm fucking sick of it," I sobbed. "Sweetheart, we, the upper-class ones do not talk like that. Take your words back and go to bed early tonight," my mom smiled widely and put me to bed.

Yeah right. What upper class? What wealthy family? What arranged marriage? I've had enough of all this shit. I took my backpack and stuffed all my clothes in it. I took my cash and my iPhone.

"I'm tired of this life," I mumbled under my breath and jumped down from my window. I knew my mom and dad went to bed early. You know, stupid upper-class issues again. Well, fuck it. Now, I'm going to live my life.

I ran to the nearest bus stop so that it could take me to the train station. I just needed to get away from this place. As far as I could. So that my dad won't pull me into his shit again. I reached the train station and ran off to Italy. Goodbye, California.

.First chapter complete 👍🏼