Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

You know the vibes for this song 😈 (play it when I say)
Their might be mistakes since it's long

Y/N's Pov

I was bored, there's was nothing to do. I opened my window and climbed to the roof, It was easy because the balcony was high. Once I was on the roof I laid on my back and relaxed, not noticing my eyes starting to close.

Mattia's Pov

"Alejandro you should go check on her," I said, "no she hates me" he replied. I rolled my eyes and said "just go", he stood up and muttered something under his breath before leaving.

I continued eating my food but got interrupted by Alejandro, "she's missing" he said causing me to drop my fork. "What do you mean she's missing" I stated, "like she's gone". I got up, went to her room and saw she wasn't there. I went outside her balcony and looked on the roof.

"Found her" I screamed, all the boys came to me and I grabbed her and set her on her bed. "She must've accidentally fallen asleep," Jake said. I looked at her luscious red lips while asking some servants to get her comfortable.

-

Today was a success, we delivered 20 packs of cocaine.
I took a shower brushed my teeth and shaved, before going into bed.

I got into my bed and looked at the ceiling, I wasn't tired. Then I saw someone open my door, it's was y/n, she slid into bed with me and said "I can't go to sleep", "you can never go to sleep" I chuckled.

"I guess" she muttered while turning over to me.

Y/N's Pov

I don't know why I always come to Mattia's room but I feel more comfortable there. It fell silent, I could practically feel his eyes on my lips.

Foreigner alert 🚨 😈 (play song)

I was about to say something but got cut off by a passionate kiss. I moaned into the kiss as his muscular hands roamed my body. He pulled me into his lap while both of my knee's rested on his thighs. I pulled away gasping for air, "ale's going to kill us" I said.

"This can be our little secret", "okay" I finally let out earning a lustful look from Mattia. He grabbed me by the waist before flipping us over. He hovered over me as he laid between my legs, not breaking the kiss.

He slowly took off my clothes one by one and I did the same to him.

His hands roamed the sides of my body before reaching in me. His fingers skimmed along my panty line as he whispered dirty things in my ear. He dipped his fingers inside me massaging up and down my folds.

His fingers stopped at my clit and started making circular motions. He grabbed my face and kissed me as he finally dipped two fingers in me making me gasp into the kiss. My back arched and I dug my head into the pillow beside me. His fingers curled a few times before I felt an orgasm start to come.

I moaned one last time before I came on his fingers. He pulled away and I watched him unbuckle his belt hungrily. He came back and hovered over me as he situated himself between my legs. He held his weight up by his elbows and got into a comfortable position while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I spread my legs open while he grabbed his member and ran it through my folds causing me to whimper. His member then started to massage my clit making me feel an indefinable feeling. He grabbed my face as a sign that he wanted to make eye contact with me.

He slowly slid into me causing me to feel every vein on his member. I clenched my walls making him curse under his breath while dropping his head. He pushed deep into me hitting my g-spot every time. I wrapped my legs around his back and pushed with my heels making him go deeper in me.

"Fuck"

I moved my pelvis up and down while gripping on the pillow that was above me. I could feel his hot breath against my neck as one of his hands massaged my boobs.

My mouth hung open in pleasure while he dropped his head and started kissing my neck, trying to contain his groans. He picked up his head and swirled his hips into me while putting his hand around my neck.

The feeling was Indescribable. It was different.

I could feel another orgasm coming resulting in me to clench my walls once again. I moaned as my back arched from the orgasm. My mouth hung in an O as I made intense eye contact with him.

He got up and said "all fours baby", I got in that position and used my elbows to hold up my weight. He grabbed my ass and spit on his member. 🚁 (ifykyk) (also this is not anal I don't fuck with that shit)

"Ughhh"

He pounded into me giving me no time to adjust from the angle I was in. One of his hands gripped my hair and the other one was gripping my ass.

He then let out a groan causing me to clench my walls. He grabbed my neck and pulled me forward, "you feel so good", he said right before he gave me a kiss. I smiled and got into the position again.

He thrusted into me and used one of his hands to play with my clit.

"Mattia"

I arched my ass out more, as a sign that I wanted him to go deeper in me. He let go of my hair and grabbed my waist, he thrusted in me while moving his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"Y/n", he groaned as his thrust became sloppier. "Cum in me", I whispered, I was on the pill so I had nothing to worry about. I felt his warm liquid shoot into me resulting in me doing the same.

I looked up at him and kissed him one more time, before I left his room silently.

Foreigner alert is done 🚨👿

My legs were sore but it was definitely worth it. "Y/n" I heard someone say from behind me. I closed my eyes hoping that what I heard was in my mind. "So you and Mattia" I heard jake say from behind me. "Please don't tell Alejandro" I plead, "Your secrets safe with me, now go take a shower you smell like cum", I laughed at his statement and said "goodnight".

The next day

-

I walked downstairs and saw the boys eating, I sat down and gave Mattia a little smile, earning one back from him as well. "So there was a lot of noise yesterday", I heard Alejandro say while putting his fork down.

I was about to make an excuse but jake said something. "I brought a girl home", "okay well next time keep it down" Alejandro responded. "You had her screaming" Kairi muttered. "Just stop talking about it, it's weird," I said and heard Mattia chuckle from afar. I mouthed 'thank you' to Jake and he nodded his head as a response.

 I mouthed 'thank you' to Jake and he nodded his head as a response

That pic of Mattia is so hot 🤒

I wanna kill myself for writing this ❤️

Akward 🙀

Do you guys want more smut or never want me to do that again 😹

Damn this was like 2 chapter 😹

ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸˢˡⁱᵏᵉᵃᵐᵉˡᵒᵈʸⁱⁿᵐʸʰᵉᵃᵈᵗʰᵃᵗⁱᶜᵃⁿᵗᵏᵉᵉᵖᵒᵘᵗᵍᵒᵗᵐᵉˢⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿˡⁱᵏᵉⁿᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸⁱᵗˢˡⁱᵏᵉᵐʸⁱᵖᵒᵈˢˢᵗᵘᶜᵏᵒⁿʳᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

.