Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Y/N's Pov

Mattia and I got off his car quietly and walked to the front porch. Mattia opened the door to the house quietly and whispered "shhh" while putting a finger over his mouth.

Once he fully opened the door we saw who was standing there. Alejandro, Kairi, and Jake were all looking at us. "ARE YOU FUCKING Y/N ?" Alejandro screamed at Mattia. Before Mattia could say anything, I said "Are you delusional, I only met him a few days ago". Alejandro took a deep breath and said "fine, then what are you guys doing together" "I couldn't go to sleep so I asked Mattia if we could go somewhere".

I could see the hurt in his eyes, "so I guess I don't matter" he muttered. "You do matter but the first person that popped in my head was Mattia," I said. "So Mattia is your new best friend, huh, you know he just gonna fuck you and leave. Then your gonna have a fucking mental breakdown and we are going to have to deal with it" he screamed at me.

Tears filled my eyes, Did he just say that in front of everybody? Once he realized what he said his eyes widened. I ran upstairs and locked my room. I heard a commotion coming from downstairs but I didn't care.

Would I be here if I married Marco?

Then a note slipped under my door, I was gonna grab it but then I realized it might've been from Alejandro so I didn't touch it. However, curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed it. It was a blue envelope that had butterfly prints on the front.

I opened the note and read the following, "Dear Y/N, your dad and I love you so much. We would do anything for you to come back. Please come back, we are giving you until next year to think about your decision, but after that, you shall never see us again. Me and your dad will always love you. Sincerely Mom" I read out loud.

.short chapter 😔 I have a pact schedule today 👽
.yall want smut 🤥