Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Y/n's Pov

I got woken up by a light tap on my shoulder, "The boys want you downstairs for breakfast" a woman said, a maid probably. "Okay," I responded, I went into the bathroom connected to the room and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair a little and started making my way to the kitchen.

Once I got there, I saw everybody, I sat down and looked around because I didn't want to make eye contact with any of the boys. Some random guy brought us our food, "thank you" I said to him.

He gave me a small smile and nodded his head, "so when am I leaving" I asked. "until we can trust you" Mattia stated. I groaned, "trust can take a long time to get," I said eyeing Alejandro.

"Trust is not something you can just give" I muttered, "also I have no clothes" I spoke. "I'll take you to your hotel so you can grab your belongs, Cara mia," Mattia said.

I laughed, "stop" "you know Italian" Mattia questioned me. "Yes, I also know French, Spanish, Vietnamese, German, Turkish, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Arab, Persian and Polish". "I- How" Kairi let out, "My mom and dad made me learn a lot of languages, just in case" "what happened with your mom and dad anyways," Jake asked.

I paused for a second, "I ran away ... I felt trapped, I guess. I was supposed to marry this one guy, but it just didn't feel right. And that's why I stick with one night stands". "Can I be a one night stand?" Jake asked I saw Alejandro give him a death stare, "You scream small dick energy".

I heard all the boys laugh, "Umm I'm not that hungry," I told the boys. "Is the food not good?" Mattia asked while putting his hand on his chin. "I've had better," I said following by a shrug, I twirled my fork in the pasta and sighed. If I was going to it pasta it had to be perfect and this was not close to even being perfect. "Tell me when it's time to go," I told him following by a smile.

Mattia's Pov

Her smile, her smile could light up a room, I found myself smiling about her, I brushed it off and finished eating my food. "So how long is y/n really staying here," jake asked."To be honest I don't know, and she's really important to Alejandro so maybe she could stay here for a while or something" I announced.

"I'm not complaining" Kairi stated, Alejandro was silent, "do you think she'll forgive me" he blurted out. "Alejandro just give her time," I said. He nodded his head and we continued to eat.

-

I knocked on y/n's door and she came out. "We're leaving already," she asked, "yes" I responded. I turned around and started making my way towards my car while she followed behind me.

She sat in the front with me and said "I thought you were supposed to be scary". I started the car and said, "You just haven't seen my scary side".

-

"Where are your keys," I asked, "I think I left them inside the room," she said. "Is your hotel room open" "I think" she responded. We made our way to her room and thankfully it was open. She grabbed her stuff and put it on the bed, "Mattia I'm going to change into some more comfortable clothes".

She made her way to the restroom while I plopped myself on her bed. A few minutes later she came out with a 2 piece dress, that was yellow and had flowers on it. (I'll insert a picture at the end).

"You look", I couldn't find the right words, without making it sexually. "Hot, sexy, gorgeous," she said, "no umm, y-you look pretty". She smiled and said, "can we get something to eat after this I'm famished".

"Okay"

. Y/n aka you looked like this

 Y/n aka you looked like this