Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Y/N's Pov

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning and just looked at the ceiling. It was peaceful until all the memories came back. I couldn't stop crying, so I went to the only person that could cheer me up.

Mattia's Pov

I got woken up by y/n, "yes" I stated. "can you take me on a ride or something" she said with a smile I couldn't say no to, I nodded my head yes and got up. She looked at me up and down then looked to the side. I didn't realize I was only wearing boxers.

"I'll wait outside while you put on some clothes," she said finally looking at me with her stunning eyes. I nodded and she waited outside, I put on some clothes and came out of my room.

She smiled at me and we walked to my car. I turned on the engine and she put her window down. She turned on some music and put it to the highest level. (the song above)

She sang the lyrics as her body moved side to side.

"Feels like I've known you my whole life
I can see right through your lies 
I don't know where we're going
But I'd like to be by your side"

She sang to me, I laughed and watched her as she danced in the wind. I wanted to take her to one of my favorite places.

-

Y/N's Pov

"This is my favorite place," Mattia told me while taking a gun out. "Just in case" he muttered, I nodded my head and said "okay". It was a sunset view on top of a hill. It was still dark, so we where probably going to watch the sunset from up here. Mattia took my hand and I said "cliche".

We walked up a steep hill and sat on the top. We sat in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable silence. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked Mattia, "I don't know how love feels like" he replied. "To be honest, I don't either" "I thought I was in love once" I added.

"What happened," he asked, "Bella happened, the girl he proposed to was my ex-best friend. She always ruined my relationships. I thought him cheating on me with her was a one-time thing, but it wasn't. I added things together and realized he only wanted me for my wealth and not me" I said on the verge of crying.

He put me in his lap and hugged me, I pulled away and said "why are you so nice, aren't you suppose to be a ruthless mafia man" I laughed, "I only act like this with you". I laid in his lap while we watched the sun go up.
I felt comfortable around him and I could tell he felt the same around me.

"Where are your parents," I asked, I immediately regret what I said and put my hands over my face, "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that question". "No it's okay, they died" he replied. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows "why are you saying it like that" I asked. "everybody dies, and we can't do anything about it" he said causing me to have shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry for your lost" I whispered, he nodded his head and said "okay" under his breath. Did I make him mad?

"what's your favorite color," I asked, "why do you wanna know," he said harshly. I got off of him and muttered "never mind". I could feel my eyes getting watery but I quickly wiped them, I took out my phone and realized it was 9:00.

I didn't realize how long we were out here. "Mattia it's 9:00" I panicked.

.