Chapter 14-checking on everything

Varian's POV,

I take off the sheets from my dad and princess which I go closer to her and I tear up knowing this is Rapunzel's fault now not only is my dad is in this but the love of my life as well which I'll send the older princess a message today I know she'll see everything it's a matter of time. I kiss where her forehead would be again. "Don't worry I'll make sure your sister knows she's to blame my dearest princess it will take time but I won't give up until you both are free she'll regret the day she broke her promise but I know you tried to help me my love which I hate you're in this situation when you just got better. I got a plan don't worry about it. I wipe my tears and walked away to start it. Which I see Ruddiger sad and I sigh petting him. "I know you miss her so do I buddy I'll make sure she's free even if it kills me." I said and works on it.

Cassandra's POV,

I was heading to Courtney's room as we haven't seen her since she went to see Varian I hope she's ok let's hope she's in her room and that she snuck in last night. I knock on the door no answer which no answer which I go inside as I have the key and sees she's not in there ok I need to tell Rapunzel without her parents knowing hopefully she's safe with Varian. I rush to see her hopefully we can search for the younger princess without informing the king and queen. I knock on the door and sees Rapunzel's hair everywhere "woah are you ok what happened?" I asked her abd she sat up making sure sge has all her hair not all over the place. "Cass I had a dream of varian when I didn't help him I still feel bad but I couldn't then." She said then I sighed. "Don't blame yourself Raps you know you had to take care of the kingdom and your younger sister to take care of."I told her which she looked at me. "You're right I hope he's ok which at least she's safe in her room probably came in late." she said and I did think about maybe she's safe at Varian's house. "Um Raps she never came home but I'm sure Varian is keeping her safe." I said which she is relieved. "Ok then she's safe with her boyfriend good." She said which I honestly hope she's safe as I feel responsible as their lady in waiting.

Rapunzel's POV ,

I'm worried about my sister which I talk to my dad about old Corona which he says it's fine and I believe him but not fully especially after receiving a note from  Varian which is weird I haven't herd from him since I broke my promise I honestly hope she's safe and not in danger which after what happened, so Cassandra,Eugene and I head to old corona to see everything and sees everything is worse. We get to Varian's going to his lab no one is there but see some sort of amber and we are surprised to see not just Quirin but my sister trapped no wonder Varian wanted my help as I know he loves her with all his heart. I gasped at the sight especially Cassandra. "No wonder Varian needed my help now we must find a way to save them especially my sister oh Varian I'm so sorry who knows what's going through your head." I said which we then leave.

Varian's POV,

~𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢~

I watch them leave then I noticed tears on the floor probably from the older princess crying for her dear sister or myself. "Soon I'll have my revenge I'll just need to trick her thanks to this potion I found don't worry my dear Courtney I won't break your promise like you wouldn't ever either I'll free you both and then we'll be reunited forever. I love you my princess no matter what I'll do whatever it takes to do so." I said and turned away after putting the sheet on again so I don't cry again. "Oh poor Varian lost his poor innocent princess to the substance he created how sad." Someone said which I see a figure and I'm scared. "Show yourself what do you know?" I asked And they step out which oh god it's Melissa. "Melissa what do you want exactly I thought you left already you're lucky i can't hurt you." I said and she went closer to her taking the sheet off my girlfriend. "Aww Varian listen I just want to help you out and in exchange you do something for me do we have a deal or would you rather your dear father and princess stuck in that substance." She said which I had my hand into a fist she's like mocking me as she touched Courtney. "Don't you dare touch her but if I agree what will you do?" I said then asked upset I have no choice then to get help from her. She smirked as she stopped. "You'll see eventually but for now she'll come with me." She said which I am angry. "Don't you dare" I said but it's too late my girlfriend is gone and I clench my hand into a fist still. "Damn it she took my princess I'm going to kill that bitch but after my revenge."

~𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛~

I hope you guys enjoyed it sorry it took awhile as I'm trying to do this on both Wattpad and Quotev as well and I need to post a lot on there so be patient with me I'm trying my hardest. If you have ideas or suggestions on chapters or other stories let me know until next chapter.

-Courtney