Chapter 13- Snow day part 2

My POV,

I was concerned about my boyfriend but I can't leave as I'm very sick right now this was before it started to get this way which Rapunzel left a few maids to take care of me which I'm not allowed to get out of bed to go see Varian which I understand as I don't want him sick as well which I overheard what happened and I want to help him get rid of them or else they'll destroy his village completely then our kingdom I don't understand why I'm more connected to the rocks than my older sister but we'll figure it out which I'm slowly getting better as she went to stop the storm which I think is to do with a machine. It suddenly stops and I'm better which is weird but I grab my snow gear and heads to see my boyfriend.

Varian's POV,

I hear everything stop which I know the weather affected my princess before it happened now she's hopefully ok and will come to check on me soon. I'm not in my lab right now as I'm out getting more supplies to stop them not knowing what she'd try to do. I'm also getting some more hot chocolate for us as we ran out and I'm running out of time to save everyone. I get back knowing she's here as I make us hot chocolate I head down after which I drop them seeing her in the same situation how long was I gone which Ruddiger has a note with him most likely from her.

My dearest alchemist Varian,
If you're reading this then Ruddiger gave this to you like I told him too which I tried to help using the same formula but I'm now like your dad which I'm sure he's very proud of you and everything as I am too I don't have much time but I love you so much Vari no matter what I know you'll eventually save us both make sure to never lose sight of what's important

Until we are reunited my love.

Yours truly with all my love.

Your princess Courtney.

My POV,

I got to the lab not seeing my boyfriend anywhere so I see a sheet covering something which I uncover it which I gasp as it's Quirin no wonder he needed Rapunzel's help but I'll help him as he's been teaching me alchemy as I try to test it out i trip and it lands on my feet and some amber substance starts to form around me which I write I note to Varian and gives it to Ruddiger before I'm fully encased like his dad.

Varian's POV,

I held the note after and tears in my eyes which I look at my dad then her of course. "Don't worry I'll make sure you both are free and if anyone gets in my way they'll pay especially Rapunzel if it wasn't for her then none of this would happen especially to her own sister which don't worry my princess I'll see you again I promise you I'll figure out a way to set you free as you are important to me." I said then kissed on the substance where her forehead would be then covered them both up with sheets.

-End of chapter-

I hoped you guys liked it as I tried to make it around the episode but also my own so it mostly is about their relationship during everything if I get ideas I add them as chapters like the one about Melissa which she's not gone yet but eventually she will be forever which the characters except some Oc's belong to Disney of course sorry I don't put a disclaimer but I am now so enjoy until the next chapter.

-Courtney-