Chapter 7-the Expo part 1

Varian's POV

I'm almost done with my invention I hope I win as I want to impress Cassandra because she's very close to my princess only as I love Courtney no matter what happens besides Cassandra is too old for me besides I wouldn't do that to my princess anyways so I decided to surprise her with what my invention can do which is a surprise until the expo and luckily after Cassandra will see I'm good enough for the younger princess but why am I having doubts now about my relationship is it because of the older girl who's even older than Rapunzel maybe but I can't as I know I belong with my princess. I'm already now so I head to go see Cassandra as I hope to impress her. "Hi Cassie do you need help with anything please." I said begging as I really hope she likes me in a friend but also approves of me being with my princess. "Ya sure kid I know you want to help as you want me to like you so I'd approve of you with Courtney it won't be so easy Alchemist." She said

Rapunzel's POV

I know Cassandra is closer to my own sister and maybe I'm abit jealous but I understand that most of Courtney's life they've been close like sister for one day I want my sister to myself without anything interrupting it especially Cassandra sure I love Cassandra as a best friend but I need more sister time hopefully she'll understand which I see Cassandra doing her chores but also I see Varian helping her which I'll ask him what's going on. I go to him as I'm curious of course. "Hey guys what's going on?" I asked them which they look at me. "Oh Varian is helping out with my chores as I said I'd be his assistant or he can just go ask his girlfriend if she'd like to I'm sure she would say yes obviously." She said which he blushed which it's adorable how he always does when it comes to my younger sister. "Oh I know I just thought we'd spend time together right now by me helping you out." He said normally course but is kinda nervous but why exactly. "Ok then which mind if I borrow him for a second?" I asked Cassandra. "Not at all I'll be doing my chores anyways before I have to help guard of course" Cassandra said which I know what she's doing it's obvious. I then talk to Varian alone "ok what's going on exactly is this to do with my sister at all?" He sighed and looked at me which he starts to explain. "Of course as I want Cassandra to see I'm good for your sister especially after what happened in my lab I didn't give off a good impression with her did I now I can I hope I left a good impression on you Rapunzel as your her older sister please which I have to go which I'll see and my princess later when I present my invention" he said then I looked at him "oh varian I'm sure she's just testing you to see if you are which you already had my approval now you can go good luck." I said then went to see Eugene.

Cassandra's POV

Ok I'm only hard on the kid because I'm trying to get him to prove to me that's he's good enough for Courtney which I know Rapunzel already approved but it will takes a lot harder for him to get my approval which we'll see after this expo which the younger princess will be giving out ribbons she made herself which she's so sweet indeed I'm just trying to protect her I don't want her hurt at all which means seeing if Varian would do that to her or not we'll see what happens. I see him come back and I can see he's trying to get to know me better which is a good step in the right direction. "So when can I see my princess Cassie sorry I know only Courtney calls you that." He said and I sighed as we do my chores. "Not until the expo starts as she has a surprise for you and the others especially you so be patient." I said which man he's crazy about her adorable.

End of chapter

I hope you enjoyed it I know it's long so I'm dividing this into two parts as it's the expo episode but my own version I hope you guys don't mind which all characters except Courtney belongs to Disney so if you have any ideas please let me know.