Chapter 6- the meeting

Varian's POV,

I start to get ready which I'm nervous as I'm meeting not only my girlfriend's older sister but their best friend and lady in waiting Cassandra but Courtney calls her Cassie as that's how close they are it's adorable. I take deep breathes as I go down to my lab luckily my dad is busy as I know he doesn't like my inventions but I'm doing this to help old corona and make not only him but my princess proud as well no matter what it takes. I really hope they like me especially Cassandra as her and my princess are like sisters more than she is with her older sister i understand that as most of her life Rapunzel was missing and herself locked in her room to keep her safe which I hear my name which I know it's them and hears the traps and sighs as it happens closing my eyes hearing her yell my name which I know she's not happy but now everything is ready.

My POV,

I am on my way with my sister and Cassie to see Varian which I'm nervous I hope especially Cassie likes him as we're like sisters and Rapunzel understands as she was missing for most of my life. I mostly likely know he'd be nervous more than me as he's never met my older sister or Cassie which everything will be ok hopefully which we get to his house luckily it was unlocked and went to his lab. "Vary are you here?" I asked which i didn't notice the trap which we are now stuck in pink goo knowing my boyfriend did this for another reason and I'm not happy about this "Varian seriously!" I said not happy and I see him which he looked at us slightly chuckling and that he's busted look. "Oh my princess I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about it but I got the main problem which it was a more humane way to get rid of critters like this one I'll get you out in a moment." He said and threw the critter out and gulped seeing us looking at him "well it's nice to finally meet you princess Rapunzel and you must be Cassie lovely to meet you both." He said as he got the solution. "Just Rapunzel is fine no need to be so formal which I'm guessing my sister told you about our hair then" she said then asked him which Cassandra looked at him."It's Cassandra to you as only your girlfriend can call me that so you're the wizard I herd about then using magic?" She said then asked and I nudged her to be nice. "Oh no it's not magic as I don't believe in that as it's alchemy I'm sure my princess explained it which before I forget" he said and shook some powder and it dissolved which I sigh lovingly as he's so good at alchemy.

Cassandra's POV, (surprise)

I see we're out of the pink goo and Courtney is sighing lovingly at him of course as he's her boyfriend but I hope he doesn't hurt her or he'd deal with me as she's special to me as I've known her longer than her older sister. "Earth to Courtney focus on the task then you can spend time with your alchemist" I said and she nodded then the experiments begin.After a few tests later we see Eugene which Varian is freaking out thinking he's the real Flynn Ryder and I don't trust Eugene unlike Rapunzel and Courtney even if I'm trying to protect the younger princess who's pretty much my little sister. Which we felt earthquakes and luckily she and Rapunzel are safe also Varian and Eugene.

End of chapter

I hoped you like it as I wanted to mane it as long as I can. If you have any ideas and suggestions on future chapters let me know.